Sponsored

Looking to order a ecodiesel rubicon. How’s this price look?

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Looking to order a ecodiesel rubicon. Only options being cold weather package, tow package and black hard top. Local dealer is looking at $50,015 after their discounts given and the 1st responder rebate. This is before tax and lic. Wondering if there’s significantly better deals to be had out there or if this is about what to expect? Also keep in mind I’m in Ca.

6708EA24-3457-48CE-AA7C-29304B805B93.jpeg
Sponsored

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
Looking to order a ecodiesel rubicon. Only options being cold weather package, tow package and black hard top. Local dealer is looking at $50,015 after their discounts given and the 1st responder rebate. This is before tax and lic. Wondering if there’s significantly better deals to be had out there or if this is about what to expect? Also keep in mind I’m in Ca.

Jeep Gladiator Looking to order a ecodiesel rubicon. How’s this price look? 6708EA24-3457-48CE-AA7C-29304B805B93
Search Rob Trachtman (sp) on the forum. He’s in SoCal and does 4% below invoice I believe.

Oil_Burner

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, Explorer, Prius, C6, Diesel Pusher MH
Occupation
Engineer
I ordered a JTR diesel this week, MSRP is $60,605, FWP is $57,107. I expect to pay $52,556, 8% below invoice. Right now there is no rebate on the JTRs where I live. I should also be able to apply the first responder discount or any other rebates on top of that, if they exist when I take delivery.

If you join Tread Lightly you can qualify for 1% below invoice. It would likely be worth it for you.

I get the 8% by financing through the dealer, and I have an FCA Control Number. Each of those items, 1% each, take me from 6% below invoice to 8% below.

The 8% is substantial. You are basically paying invoice price. Since you are not a member of tread lightly or have an FCA number, you can get 7% if you plan to finance through the dealer I used. You could save so much by purchasing from another dealer, that you could afford to travel by plane across the county, pickup your new JTR, and drive home and you would have over $3,000 in your pocket.

OP
OP

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a JTR diesel this week, MSRP is $60,605, FWP is $57,107. I expect to pay $52,556, 8% below invoice. Right now there is no rebate on the JTRs where I live. I should also be able to apply the first responder discount or any other rebates on top of that, if they exist when I take delivery.

If you join Tread Lightly you can qualify for 1% below invoice. It would likely be worth it for you.

I get the 8% by financing through the dealer, and I have an FCA Control Number. Each of those items, 1% each, take me from 6% below invoice to 8% below.

The 8% is substantial. You are basically paying invoice price. Since you are not a member of tread lightly or have an FCA number, you can get 7% if you plan to finance through the dealer I used. You could save so much by purchasing from another dealer, that you could afford to travel by plane across the county, pickup your new JTR, and drive home and you would have over $3,000 in your pocket.
How do you get and fca control number?

OP
OP

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I might have an extra one lying around I’ll check in the morning and I’ll explain later how that’s possible I will message you
Awesome thank you!

Sponsored

jdexter

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tesla
I'm in the same circumstance. Dealer incentives can only be applied when the car arrives. I placed a deposit on a diesel gladiator to order. Invoice is 54,647. Dealer said he'd do $300 over plus any incentives available when it comes (mid february). Assuming there are no incentives I won't pull the trigger unless he can come closer to 6-7% below invoice. Any suggestions on how to get this done?

PastV1

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue soon, 2014 Highlander
I'm in the same circumstance. Dealer incentives can only be applied when the car arrives. I placed a deposit on a diesel gladiator to order. Invoice is 54,647. Dealer said he'd do $300 over plus any incentives available when it comes (mid february). Assuming there are no incentives I won't pull the trigger unless he can come closer to 6-7% below invoice. Any suggestions on how to get this done?
Have to see the right dealer. Search the forum here. There are several that will get that low. Koons in Tysons Corner and also Gupton Motors just north of Nashville.
Sponsored