Looks like someone just got their gladiator

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Man you guys are paranoid, these things started shipping last week, why wouldn't somebody have one.
Shipping to where is the question... not to customers like you and me. Execs, yes. Some dealers, apparently. But not yet for actual sale. I think that's what the buzz is about. No dealership actually has one that can be sold right now... it seems...

OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Shipping to where is the question... not to customers like you and me. Execs, yes. Some dealers, apparently. But not yet for actual sale. I think that's what the buzz is about. No dealership actually has one that can be sold right now... it seems...
Exactly...I've been scouting several pages websites and forums and no confirmed "your average Joe" has been able to purchase one .just top fca employees or major offroad brands that jeep loves.

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Exactly...I've been scouting several pages websites and forums and no confirmed "your average Joe" has been able to purchase one .just top fca employees or major offroad brands that jeep loves.
I'm certain that orders will open on the same day that the pre-specs can actually be sold/can be drive off a showroom floor by one of us regular people.

All the dealer buzz we're hearing is dealers lining up orders and pre-specs.

OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
I'm certain that orders will open on the same day that the pre-specs can actually be sold/can be drive off a showroom floor by one of us regular people.

All the dealer buzz we're hearing is dealers lining up orders and pre-specs.
About the best Intel I have is a sales representative top dog at fca that chimes in on certain things on Facebook. He hinted prices were way too high on our guesses and he was right and has been right even on the gator color which he hinted will be very light green...he has hinted several times when ppl complain that we won't get them till august that they will be hitting dealerships sooner than we think. I'm thinking end of May is the latest we have to wait till we see some on a alot and juneish for le people to get orders. Late availability colors I'm gonna roll the dice and say august... No real facts just hints I pick up from top dogs that drop hints

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rex3rd

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Like I said - counterintelligence :idea:
It's kinda fun.
According to this fca guy we will be able to order and see them on lots next month so may will be our d day

Screenshot_20190419-075016.png