Sponsored

JeepFoxhound

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
eyy you got a wait buddy don't worry it will be worth it. After my wife has seen how well I have taken care of my last JKU she is all in on me getting the gladiator soon so I'm hyped....and when she asks if she will ever drive my Jeep this is me..........

It's more that I'm worried about her in the JEEP lifted pretty high and 35's last time she had a blow out she rolled our SUV like 4 times thankfully she was alright...best of luck to you man.

54545.JPG

AJ-MJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Cherokee and 1954 Willys
Occupation
Retired
I can just say... I am blessed in many ways!! :angel:

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
While you're being fiscal she's getting off...with someone else. Keep believing and drinking the koolaid son.

Funny how a thread to let the community know that the OP doesn't have enough money or his wife's permission to buy what he wants can generate such a stir.
First off it was flavoraide and secondly it was used to poison the children. Never forget what really happened and who did it at Jonestown.

Next up, I’m sorry your white knighting never panned our and now you’re left with being a “nice guy” because I’m sure we would all love to hear all about how you’re gonna need to add a goose neck and towing mirrors to your gladiator for all the pussy you’re pulling. Cue the sad trombones, no one cares but you and I’m sure we are just moments away from being called beta cucks and be subjected to a whole diatribe on how Chad is busy driving our gladiators and enjoying the fruits of our marriages.

I’ll now return us to our previously scheduled pity party about why we can’t have our gladiators right this very moment!

tenor.gif

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green
Waiting on a different Green, I thought Gator on the simulator from Jeep’s website looked great...in reality it looks like pea soup. I’ll hold off for the 2021 in hopes they do an 80th anniversary and come out with a shade of green closest to my tank green jku

Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Gotta replace the roof and the furnace before fall, so I'll have to wait until next year :crying:...unless Mother Nature intervenes with hail stones or deer, then insurance will be paying for my JT :rock:.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Gotta replace the roof and the furnace before fall, so I'll have to wait until next year :crying:...unless Mother Nature intervenes with hail stones or deer, then insurance will be paying for my JT :rock:.
It'd probably take too much hail to damage my Jeep enough to buy a JT, but it's funny you mention that... we had an uncharacteristically strong storm blow through yesterday afternoon and as the tiny hail started one of the guys in the office walked over to watch, cheering for enough hail to total his Tundra.

relapsekg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2012 VW GTI ; 1999 S10 ZR2
Occupation
IT
I pushed the roof to next year...
Waiting is the smart choice, I couldnt be smart with this decision. :involve:

Sponsored

Ole Cowboy

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 F 450, 17 JK Rubicon RECON, 21 Glady
Occupation
ReTired
Sat down and had "the talk" with my wife this weekend. She keeps trying to say "no you're not" and I clarified that it's a 2 person conversation. In any old way, finances and other projects aside we don't have anything set aside for this purchase and had other planned expenses for our summer already. I'm going to sit it out and hope they come out with a Willys version, or Altitude, or something that lets me get what I want in a better package from the start. Also... aftermarket stuff will be in full swing by this time next year.

How many of you are still on the Gladiator wagon but waiting for another year+? Why are YOU waiting?
Willys Overland 1947 is the original version, they should come out with a commemorative to it...

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Willys Overland 1947 is the original version, they should come out with a commemorative to it...
My 2nd vehicle was a 77 CJ-7, but my first car lust was an old Willys truck. I knew it wasn't going anywhere fast, but it was sex on a stick (at least to 17 year old me.) I'd love to badge this JT as an old Willys after I have it. I'd take a Willys Overland too if they made it... a panel truck has a lot of potential. I'm sad that I can't just do that with my JKU.

Lighthorseman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Sahara
I'm hoping for either Rescue Green, Hella Yella, or Gecko. Failing those, I'd settle for a forest green-type shade.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I'm hoping for either Rescue Green, Hella Yella, or Gecko. Failing those, I'd settle for a forest green-type shade.
What I really want, is for them to hit some old AMC colors. My first Jeep was "Loden Green" apparently...

77_pcc_lustreguard.jpg

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
This is a good news bad news thread for me.

I learned a cool new word! And... The new word is inherently incongruously incomprehensible ... How can the same term mean unpopular core belief and simoltaneously slander an ugly person all to hell hecsuse fugly?

Urban Dictionary: incel
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=incel
An Incel is a human with a. a horrible personality or unpopular core beliefs b. someone who is just ugly as sin or c. a combination of a. and b. As a result of their mixed personality/personal appearance issues they are rejected sexually (incel = involuntarily celibate).Usually an incel expresses resentment and bitterness at their constant …

Okay enough of that. I do support OP for being a good and decent man, valuable husband, provider, and delayer of gratification. And, it sucks these new JT's are priced out of everyman's pocket in favor of gender free man who makes nothing but money...

So I went resto!

Here feel better:

s-l1000 (16).jpg

th (36).jpeg
Sponsored