Market adjustment pricing

sypeck

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Jeep GC
Crazy what’s going on with the market adjustment pricing Rubicon 392 15,000 over MSRP gladiators and wranglers 5000 over MSRP here in the Northern Jersey area Glad I got in before this dealer $hit took place.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
It's a sellers market for sure. Inventories are pretty low everywhere. I don't know how some of the dealers in my area are staying in business. As far as ADMs I guess dealers are looking to make up for lost revenue. Most people won't pay it though. Not unless they are desperate for a new vehicle. They will just sit back and wait for it to level out. Just like the real estate market.

Buying a house or a new car right now for over MSRP or value would be a big mistake. In a few years you'll be so upside down.

OP
OP

sypeck

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Jeep GC
When I bought the JT Mojave June 15 the dealer would not budge off MSRP but made up the difference in my trade value so I was ok with the deal But I never would’ve looked at it 5000 over MSRP

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
It's a sellers market for sure. Inventories are pretty low everywhere. I don't know how some of the dealers in my area are staying in business. As far as ADMs I guess dealers are looking to make up for lost revenue. Most people won't pay it though. Not unless they are desperate for a new vehicle. They will just sit back and wait for it to level out. Just like the real estate market.

Buying a house or a new car right now for over MSRP or value would be a big mistake. In a few years you'll be so upside down.

Unless you get this deal! :CWL: One person bought the seller's house, AND the house they were moving into - just to win the bid.
The US housing market is so hot, buyers are going to wild lengths to get their offers accepted - CNN

db305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Max Tow

houston has an insane amount of gladiators sitting on the lots right now while every dealership outside of a chrysler-dodge-jeep-ram and luxury brands are pretty much empty. it's kind of strange to see.

Sponsored

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
I remember 2 years ago when the Gladiator came out.
They were pretty proud of them too.
I feel REAL bad for anyone who bought at this pricing.

Jeep Gladiator Market adjustment pricing JT WTF

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Our local dealership has a tag hanging from the mirror of each vehicle that has their "no haggle price" on it. On pickup trucks that price used to be about $11,000 off of MSRP. On Jeeps the price used to be $5000 to $6000 off of MSRP. When I bought my Gladiator for $53K (which was $6K off of MSRP) you could buy a nicely optioned JLUR for $52K. Now they don't have any regular pickup trucks in stock, and no Gladiators either. They have a Ram TRX in stock, with a "no haggle price" of $91K (MSRP is $80K). And they have one JLUR in stock, and their "no haggle price" is $62K. So prices locally on a JLUR are up $10,000 from 10 months ago. You can't even buy a regular pickup truck or a Gladiator locally, they haven't had one for months. The new car dealerships have become used car dealerships to stay in business.

OP
OP

sypeck

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Jeep GC

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
We live in the NYC area of Nj and houses list for 799ish and sell for over 1.2M its crazy it was also like this 2 years ago when we moved here
Yeah! I bought in NJ in 2018 and my home is currntly estimated at nearly double what we paid. Too bad I don't have anywhere to move if I sell, haha!

kmy8199

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
My friend has bought and sold 4 Ram trucks in the past two months... He buys at a dealer, and sells to Carmax. He's made 10,000 doing this. It can't be helping the pricing.
Sponsored