Maximus-3 trifecta of rack solutions for the Jeep Gladiator

Clecce53

First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Gator
@dwl
Most tonneau covers compete for the same real-estate that our rack's mount to. This creates a compatibility issue between our bed racks and most traditional tonneau covers. We have come up with a clever Deck solution.

Otherwise try to find a tonneau that doesn't occupy the top of the bed rails, or one that can be modified to work with our bed rack mounting brackets.
Is your deck system water resistant or waterproof (which would make it mostly dust proof as well)

Advertisement

TheHops

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Sorry for your loss. The production version of our Overland Rack is an absolute masterpiece.
Those who wait will be glad they did.
Look for a BIG reveal next week.
Only a couple more days left in the week...looking forward to the reveal!

Bacon

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR-LE
I have a 9 hour road trip to OBX at the end of August and I could really use your product to haul the family and our gear. Any possibility you’ll be shipping before then? I don’t like any of the other rack systems I’ve seen. I love this system.
57C59A4F-D2A9-4B19-B982-483AFDD27F13.jpeg

TheHops

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I have a 9 hour road trip to OBX at the end of August and I could really use your product to haul the family and our gear. Any possibility you’ll be shipping before then? I don’t like any of the other rack systems I’ve seen. I love this system.
57C59A4F-D2A9-4B19-B982-483AFDD27F13.jpeg
Same situation here. I'm also planning an annual OBX trip and would love a solid rack for the trip.

BajaDrifter

First Name
Leo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
another broken promise..
Yeah, that's the problem with this company. They string you along, always next week or at the end of the month. I know the covid thing set things back, but be honest. Say what it really is, two months or six months, whatever the real case is.

I already moved on to another rack and had a canvas cover made for it. Following just to see how long they take to get this out on the market. It still is one of the best looking, but time is a wasting.

booneja

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Ever since seeing the overland rack on the SEMA YouTube video this is what I wanted. Still waiting many months later with still no real expected release date. They have all come and gone, not even anything on the website indicating when it will release.

takeitsleazy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Yeah, that's the problem with this company. They string you along, always next week or at the end of the month. I know the covid thing set things back, but be honest. Say what it really is, two months or six months, whatever the real case is.

I already moved on to another rack and had a canvas cover made for it. Following just to see how long they take to get this out on the market. It still is one of the best looking, but time is a wasting.
Any pictures of the cover?

hlan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubiconus Maximus
It looks like the decked system is taking the place of the tonneau cover..mounted under the trail rail system. How quickly removable is the decking?

BajaDrifter

First Name
Leo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Any pictures of the cover?
It's actually four panels that secure with Velcro. Front and rear have see through vinyl windows. I went to downtown LA fabric district for canvas and the shop keeper turned me onto a canvas worker who did the sewing for me cheap. I don't keep it on while in the city, just for keeping the dust out while on dusty trails. Photos to come next time I set it up.

Dorbritz

First Name
Drew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Jeep Wrangler, 65 VW Beetle, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray.
Agreed. It’s been extremely frustrating. I called and placed my name on the list and was told some time in June. I am emailed multiple times with no response in hopes I could have in by the first week Of July for a trip to Colorado. It didn’t happen and I had to pack as best as I could for a trip that I was hoping to bring more on.

Sadly I will wait for the rack because it’s the one I want but I don’t understand empty promises and poor customer service. I have experienced this many times already from companies who make a top notch product but shitty customer service.

Reactions: dwl