Midwest Dealers at 6-7% ?

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
I am in Nebraska and looking for a dealer in the Midwest that will be doing 7% off invoice on new Gladiator orders with the tread lightly (1%) and in house financing (1%). If there are other dealers on both coasts and in the south, why cant one in the Midwest do it? Anybody in the Midwest been quoted 7 off?
Sponsored

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
I haven’t found any yet. Apparently one in Chicago was only doing 6% for the Wrangler in some sort of limited fashion. My local dealer said that no one in the Wisconsin area would be that aggressive. He also stated, which TriCity confirmed, that at $50k for a vehicle and with the 6% below invoice they would be losing about $1500 per vehicle. He said maybe 1-2% below would be pricing in the NE Wisconsin market. Have to weigh the difference on travel costs or delivery costs to compare apples to apples but the thought of having a road trip in a new Gladiator is one of emotion and not necessarily financially driven!

BlckJT

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JGC Altitude -=BlckWK2=-
I haven’t found any yet. Apparently one in Chicago was only doing 6% for the Wrangler in some sort of limited fashion. My local dealer said that no one in the Wisconsin area would be that aggressive. He also stated, which TriCity confirmed, that at $50k for a vehicle and with the 6% below invoice they would be losing about $1500 per vehicle. He said maybe 1-2% below would be pricing in the NE Wisconsin market. Have to weigh the difference on travel costs or delivery costs to compare apples to apples but the thought of having a road trip in a new Gladiator is one of emotion and not necessarily financially driven!
Losing money at 6% below invoice. LoL. What a typical sales pitch. Listen, many of these dealerships can accommodate the 6-7% below invoice. Go to a different dealer for sure. Also, keep up with this site and lots of dealer deals will pop up once the JT hits dealer lots.

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,
Losing money at 6% below invoice. LoL. What a typical sales pitch. Listen, many of these dealerships can accommodate the 6-7% below invoice. Go to a different dealer for sure. Also, keep up with this site and lots of dealer deals will pop up once the JT hits dealer lots.
Just remember, it will eventually boil down to supply and demand. If dealers can't keep them on the lot at MRSP why would they discount them? That being said, have the discipline to not pay MRSP and watch what happens. There is a dealer near me who initially was selling JL Rubicons at slightly below MRSP and currently has about 18 sitting on his lot and offering a 4k discount.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
900 miles at 18mpg $2.80 per gallon? only $140, plus 2 nights hotel stay and food, one way ticket $170, food $90. Cost about $600 plus your time for a drive with your new best friend.

is saving 4-5% worth that to you?

OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's too bad the midwest dealers dont see the benefit of getting on board with the discounts!

Sponsored

OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Talked to them. Sounds like they are unsure of what pricing structure will be so they said it is unlikely they will sell for anything under affiliate pricing until the newness wears off

Jeepers!

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Chevy and a Caddy
Talked to them. Sounds like they are unsure of what pricing structure will be so they said it is unlikely they will sell for anything under affiliate pricing until the newness wears off
Ah bummer. Sorry about that. Did you check any others on that map? None of the others are nearly as close but a good deal might be worth the drive.

OP
OP
billyjk7

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah bummer. Sorry about that. Did you check any others on that map? None of the others are nearly as close but a good deal might be worth the drive.
I'm just going to plan on getting the truth, good service and a nice vacation to North Carolina .....ordering through Travis

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
900 miles at 18mpg $2.80 per gallon? only $140, plus 2 nights hotel stay and food, one way ticket $170, food $90. Cost about $600 plus your time for a drive with your new best friend.

is saving 4-5% worth that to you?
Aah that would have to be a yes!!
Sponsored