First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
Willing to drive up to 250miles for the right deal outside of Atlanta. Please let me know who does stuff. Getting close to my window to purchase here.
I get the arguments about market, etc. please skip em. Don’t need another thread with naysaying. Not worth my time as I will reach out before and one doesn’t have it move on until I find the deal. Don’t have to buy anything. Not to mention on the fence about either 21-22 model. As I would like to hope better colors coming.
All said regardless gotta wait till I get my wife sorted out. As the new to her 2016 BMW X3 diesel was just totaled by insurance. I took it on a trip up to Pa due to the 40+mpg it got and got ran off the road by a semi. So I am gonna have to work out something for her. Probably a same year Audi Q5. Will most likely trade my 2015 Toyota 4Runner TrD Pro as NADA lists it at $38k on trade. More than I paid for it with employee discount. Yippeee. Anyways it should pay off her car mid 20s and give me something to put down on the gladiator and get the mods started. Thanks for your help.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gladiator Overland

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
I don't want to do all your work for you but
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/gupton-motors-up-to-8-below-invoice.34440/

Tricity is just a little farther than your range.
Don’t worry your not. I looked but didn’t see anything. Thought their used to be a thread that had these dealers on it. Add to that I have a TBI from combat injury, irregardless to the matter at hand. But find it funny when people, not saying you, get butthurt when asking for help. Most cry why didn’t you look etc. For fucks sakes that gets me in the Willys. I appreciate the help and it’s what everyone should do. Regardless of it’s the 50th question asking the same thing.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Don’t worry your not. I looked but didn’t see anything. Thought their used to be a thread that had these dealers on it. Add to that I have a TBI from combat injury, irregardless to the matter at hand. But find it funny when people, not saying you, get butthurt when asking for help. Most cry why didn’t you look etc. For fucks sakes that gets me in the Willys. I appreciate the help and it’s what everyone should do. Regardless of it’s the 50th question asking the same thing.
I don't think there is an all encompassing thread. If you find it, let me know. Right now it looks like Tricity in NC and Gupton in TN are your best bets at getting a good deal with little hassle other than going to pick it up. I'm waiting on a price from a local and then I'm ordering from Gupton myself.

Edit: your local region subforum may also be a good spot to ask but I don't know how lively the southeast is other than Florida last time I looked at it.

OP
OP
Gladiator Overland

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
I don't think there is an all encompassing thread. If you find it, let me know. Right now it looks like Tricity in NC and Gupton in TN are your best bets at getting a good deal with little hassle other than going to pick it up. I'm waiting on a price from a local and then I'm ordering from Gupton myself.

Edit: your local region subforum may also be a good spot to ask but I don't know how lively the southeast is other than Florida last time I looked at it.

Gutpton is perfect. Right at 4 hours from where I live. As long as they are willing to help me and work with me without the bullshit given at other dealers. Hell I flew to Denver to get my wife’s car only to wreck the fucking thing 6months later when a semi ran me off the road. Gonna miss 40+ mpg though.

Sponsored

Cae0506

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU (sold)
I just ordered from gupton but mall of ga jeep in buford also does up to 7% below invoice vs 8% at gupton

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
I ordered from Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA Jeep. He honored the 7% below invoice. He's been giving me updates consistently throughout and hopefully I should have my Jeep by next month.

5% no questions asked
+1% for tread lightly
+1% for financing

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba

Who should I speak to at tri City?