Mojave AEV Spacer lift

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk polar edition
I just received my 2” spacer lift from AEV today. I know most use geometry correction brackets but I’m looking for lower control arms. Thinking of teraflex alpine front lower control arms but they are back ordered till September. What other brands do you recommend for lower control arms?
Sponsored

Mrbizkitt

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep JKU
Occupation
HVAC
I just received my 2” spacer lift from AEV today. I know most use geometry correction brackets but I’m looking for lower control arms. Thinking of teraflex alpine front lower control arms but they are back ordered till September. What other brands do you recommend for lower control arms?
Mopar makes them and they’re cheaper
68322798AA

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
The way you ask the question leads me to believe it's an either or. So do you really only need adjustable LCA's or the geometry correction bracket or do both give you maximum return to factory geometry? I have a 2.5 spacer lift on my JTM and Teraflex adjustable LCA's. The UCA's are stock. I have AEV geometry brackets on my work bench waiting to be installed. Am I wasting my time and money doing both?

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Buy the geometry brackets. They make a huge difference.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Neohiofan

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 jk polar edition
The way you ask the question leads me to believe it's an either or. So do you really only need adjustable LCA's or the geometry correction bracket or do both give you maximum return to factory geometry? I have a 2.5 spacer lift on my JTM and Teraflex adjustable LCA's. The UCA's are stock. I have AEV geometry brackets on my work bench waiting to be installed. Am I wasting my time and money doing both?
Since I only plan on the 2” spacer lift on Mojave due to shocks I was told to go with adjustable lower control arms when I asked about the geo correction brackets. I don’t believe you need both.

Shiner87

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Chevy Corvette Chevy Silverado
Occupation
Graphic Design
This is the second time I’ve ordered Core 4x4. Top quality and multiple color choices!!
Jeep Gladiator Mojave AEV Spacer lift 3A12020A-5CFA-44A9-B11D-D7B65B1A6AF2
Jeep Gladiator Mojave AEV Spacer lift 3A12020A-5CFA-44A9-B11D-D7B65B1A6AF2
Sponsored