Mojave big tires

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Thanks! How wide can I go? 12,5 max? Anyway to make it look wider with an offset wheel? -18 or even -24?
You an do offsets no problem

I have -24 on mine (non Mojave)

Jeep Gladiator Mojave big tires IMG_6235
Sponsored

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Here is my stock height Mojave with 37's and -12MM backspace.

Getting ready to add the AEV 2" lift with geo correction brackets but it looks as rides great as is.
What tires are those?

Sponsored

Toyfrog

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Very nice car, looking good, thanks for the pics! That is what they recomended at the dealer (35x12,5x17 or 20). I will probably stick to 35 to be safe, but would like to go wider if I could, of course without compromising the performance and safety. I like when the tires stick out, wider than the car with when looking from behing, giving a ā€˜ā€œmuscularā€ lookā€¦. See poor quality pic of one that I saw on the street (not a Gladiator)ā€¦Thanks again for the post
Just know, that the Gladiator is basically a rolling brick, zero aerodynamic. The wider tire you go with the heavier the tire and more rolling mass. They are not made for MPGā€™s, but you also donā€™t want to drive from gas station to gas station. In the end, just get what makes you happy, thatā€™s what itā€™s all about. šŸ‘ŠšŸ»

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
You can pretty much run as wide as you want, depends on how ridiculous you want it to look.
This would not pass PA state inspections and the Gendarme would be citing frequently.. OP check your stated Vehicle inspection regulations.

OP
OP

Joao

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
You can pretty much run as wide as you want, depends on how ridiculous you want it to look.
Very nice. Can you please give me the specs of these tires/wheels? Do you have a pic from behind?

Sponsored

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
See that look a lot on Wranglers but it's usually more of a combination of stubby bumpers and aftermarket narrow fender flares (or no flare at all).
It's a great 'offroad' look but really does cause issues if you actually drive your Jeep. Fenders are designed so you don't sling crap everywhere and damage your vehicle or the ones behind you. Add At or MT tires which invariably pick up every small rock on the street and you'll soon be throwing rocks at a high velocity.
I'm using an old set of Quadratec wheels I had on my 17 JKU Recon. with 315/70-17 tires. They stick out too much and throw mud/salt/rocks everywhere. Waiting on some RokBlokz mudflaps and hoping that helps, if not...new wheels!
Jeep Gladiator Mojave big tires 20210829_095501

OP
OP

Joao

First Name
Joao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Is 35x13,5x17 on a 8.5x17 wheel with -12 offset an option?

Can a 13,5 tire go on a 8,5 wheel or should I do a 10?

Boston Bill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
This would not pass PA state inspections and the Gendarme would be citing frequently.. OP check your stated Vehicle inspection regulations.
In MA the tires can stick out up to 2". More than that the gendarmes can nab you. Tho they seem to ignore it lately. Seems like every other pick up truck on the road has tires sticking out.

Boston Bill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
I have an Overland, just got it. Came with 255 70 R18. I put on some Michelins LT295 70 R18 with Synergy 1-3/4-Inch Hub Centric Wheel Spacers. Looks great, sticks out nice, no rubbing! Used my ECRI calibrator for the new tire size. Unfortunately the spare does not fit. I need a same size spare to get over sand permits where I want to go. I need to start looking into a hitch mounted spare tire carrier. Will be making a new thread.
Sponsored