First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave, 1992 yj w/ Ford 302
Occupation
Welder
So i just bought my gladiator this past Tuesday and been looking for seat covers. I found only bartact has specific covers for the Mojave but website says 7-10 weeks, ..Waiting to call bartact Monday and see if the wait time is correct on the site as ive seen Another member post that he just installed them on his. Also waiting to hear back from prp to see if they have anything in the works. I like the prps a little better but I do like the barrack covers too. Are there any other companies out there that make seat covers or is anyone using Rubicon covers?
Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
So i just bought my gladiator this past Tuesday and been looking for seat covers. I found only bartact has specific covers for the Mojave but website says 7-10 weeks, ..Waiting to call bartact Monday and see if the wait time is correct on the site as ive seen Another member post that he just installed them on his. Also waiting to hear back from prp to see if they have anything in the works. I like the prps a little better but I do like the barrack covers too. Are there any other companies out there that make seat covers or is anyone using Rubicon covers?
I have the Bartact, front, rear, and center console cover on my 21 rubicon. Theyā€™re great. Donā€™t know about alternatives other than PRP, but wonā€™t look for the next one as these are quite nice. I waited a while, but it wasnā€™t horrible. They also sent me the rears early as they were available first. Great company to deal with.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
I have the PRP seat covers, but from what I understand from others who have gotten them, they donā€™t offer them for the Mojave at the moment.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)