Sponsored

Mojave skid plate colour?

LostMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 17 Assault, 99 S10
Does anyone know a similar colour or paint code for the skid plate? I don't want to paint it black, just needs to be touched up where it met a rock. On the bright side it's a pretty strong skid, seems to have just scratched it pretty good.
Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
I am thinking is a code similar to the silver they use to do the accent pieces on the Overland. I have not been able to confirm that color. All I get for reference is the exterior paint codes.

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
Why try to match it...Buy some silver, paint the entire thing, done...You now have paint to match anytime you want to touch up without wasting time looking for "OEM" paint color

OP
OP
LostMojave

LostMojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 17 Assault, 99 S10
My idea behind matching was to avoid painting the whole skid. I only have to touch up a couple marks in one spot where I ran into a rock. I thought that someone would have the paint code or a recomendation of what they used. Most likely I'll just end up guessing at it, painting the whole thing if need be when I get around to it

onewhippedpuppy

Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Aerospace
Why try to match it...Buy some silver, paint the entire thing, done...You now have paint to match anytime you want to touch up without wasting time looking for "OEM" paint color
Thatā€™s what Iā€™d do. Try to get close, if Iā€™m not happy just paint the entire thing.
Sponsored