First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
COO
Anyone with a Mojave running BFG KO2 37x12.50?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lawrencebest

Lawrencebest

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
COO
its not any differant then any gladiator with 4.10's
Front end is 1” higher than stock rubicon. 37” BFG KO2’s are smaller and lighter than 37” Toyos and nitto’s.
I’m trying to find out if anyone is running 37” BFG on a stock Mojave and not having any clearance or rubbing issues.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Front end is 1” higher than stock rubicon. 37” BFG KO2’s are smaller and lighter than 37” Toyos and nitto’s.
I’m trying to find out if anyone is running 37” BFG on a stock Mojave and not having any clearance or rubbing issues.
you can fit those on a rubicon without a lift

Micky

First Name
Micky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur
Have you done this? Or where did you see it?

thanks

Sponsored

Sponsored

Zachanadandy

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical foreman
There isn't enough bump stop to truly prevent rubbing. It will just be the plastic fender liners that will rub and it won't cause any damage, but they will rub if fully stuffed either on a twisted up section of trail or if you jump the mojave. The gladiator needs help in the breakover and departure angles anyway so I went with the 2" AEV kit and 37s. Proper clearance with proper bump stops and some additional ground clearance. Seems like a win all the way around to me. Yes for mild off roading you can get away with it, but why not sirens the $500 and do it right for any conditions?
20240216_131829.jpg

Grasshopper

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
There isn't enough bump stop to truly prevent rubbing. It will just be the plastic fender liners that will rub and it won't cause any damage, but they will rub if fully stuffed either on a twisted up section of trail or if you jump the mojave. The gladiator needs help in the breakover and departure angles anyway so I went with the 2" AEV kit and 37s. Proper clearance with proper bump stops and some additional ground clearance. Seems like a win all the way around to me. Yes for mild off roading you can get away with it, but why not sirens the $500 and do it right for any conditions?
Jeep Gladiator Mojave with BFG KO2 37x12.50 20240216_131829
I hear ya! The AEV lift is on the list but not in a hurry for it - FL trails are pretty mild and I don’t get out on them much at all