First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I was considering the DBOR flare extensions, but didn't want to pay that price for something that still needed the be painted and sanded.

Is this a straight plug and play? Also any interference between these and rokblokz you imagine? They look short on the backside so I'm hoping no.

Finally, link to where you bought them please

Glad Jeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
My brother in law just got a JL 392 with these fender flares and now I REALLY want some for my JTM. They are so nice looking. I would also like to know where you picked these up. Looking at his JL they look fairly straight forward to mount....

OP
OP
Shahzeb719

Shahzeb719

First Name
Shahzeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4XE, 2022 JT Mojave
I was considering the DBOR flare extensions, but didn't want to pay that price for something that still needed the be painted and sanded.

Is this a straight plug and play? Also any interference between these and rokblokz you imagine? They look short on the backside so I'm hoping no.

Finally, link to where you bought them please
I had found the part numbers a few months back on the forums and ordered the flares accordingly. I have to double check what they are and I’ll post it here. I only paid $60 bucks for them and I found them really reasonable over the DBOR flare extensions which in my opinion are overpriced as hell.

They mount to a few of the existing rivet holes But you will need to drill a few more holes around the trim and install rivets to secure tightly.

These are what I used:

Rexka 50pcs Fender Flare Bumper Door Trim Plastic Rivet Retainer 1/4 Hole Compatible with Chrysler 6506007AA 07-20 Jeep Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited JK & 02-12 Liberty KJ GM 10184895 Ford N803862-S https://a.co/d/118RxlF

21Moja

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Master Distiller
What size tire and wheel and most importantly what is the offset on your wheel?
Sponsored