First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Existence
Has anyone ever ordered a Mopar 2” lift kit online and received it piece meal? I ordered the kit off amazon and I received 2 springs (with some blue on it) and what I believe are a couple of control arms, nothing else, components appear new with some tags on them. Arrived in a beat to crap cardboard box. Strangely, my tracking info has the kit arriving sometime next week, I received no tracking for this.

I was expecting the entire kit to come in the Jeep crate picture I’ve seen (including how this kit was advertised). If this is normal, I’d like to know it because if it’s not I plan on sending it back and I’m going to be very unhappy this was sent to me this way.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I don't think I'd want to lift my molars 2"... Sounds pretty painful.

;)

conrfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Lift kit should come with 4 shocks , 4 springs with perches, front LCA’s, and front and rear sway bar links. If you did not receive all of those parts i’d be concerned it wasn’t a complete/genuine Mopar kit. Both of my Mopar kits i’ve ordered through my dealership have come in the crate as well… Best of luck ✌.

Under-Pressure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
When I was shopping for my lift last month I noticed a few vendors stating the lift would not ship in the original Mopar crate. When questioned they stated it was to reduce shipping costs.

Sponsored

kelkolb

First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
That’s pretty sketchy. I got mine on eBay from a Jeep dealer in the northeast for $1200 shipped and all in the crate. What’d you pay for it?

OP
OP
MoparMan

MoparMan

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Existence
That’s pretty sketchy. I got mine on eBay from a Jeep dealer in the northeast for $1200 shipped and all in the crate. What’d you pay for it?
About $1,250 shipped. It’s from a vendor on amazon, 2 buyers left positive review stating it came in 2 shipments. I didn’t catch that part when I ordered. Seems a bit strange to me.

kelkolb

First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
About $1,250 shipped. It’s from a vendor on amazon, 2 buyers left positive review stating it came in 2 shipments. I didn’t catch that part when I ordered. Seems a bit strange to me.
Hopefully it all comes in. That’s an interesting way to do it. Part of me wonders if he’s buying it piece meal that way and then reselling as a kit.
Sponsored