Sponsored

Mountain Bikes - How are you guys carrying them??

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
There is actually a kit that has them Yakima 8002122 but good luck finding it. I called Yakima and they said next Summer for availability. That’s when I broke out the snips…..
I believe I got it off Amazon a few months ago? I ordered/received them from somewhere… but nothing a few bolts can’t replace

KB Voodoo

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.kbvoodoo.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JT
Here is a first look at our all new crossbars specifically designed for carrying ski racks, bike racks, and cargo boxes.

• The height of the crossbars is 4” above the side rails of your truck
  • The crossbars measure 2" wide x 1" high, perfect for bike and ski rack clamps (Yakima & Thule)
  • A set of two bars weighs 14 lbs
  • Load rating is 200 lbs dynamic and 300 lbs static, per set of two bars
  • Includes two crossbars, four uprights, and all mounting hardware
https://www.kbvoodoo.com/prox-bike-and-ski/proxbikeandski-gladiator-crossbars
This is a PRE-ORDER Listing. Bike & Ski Crossbars will begin shipping on February 1st 2023

*If you're looking to carry a Roof Top Tent, then click here for our Standard PRO-X Crossbars: https://www.kbvoodoo.com/all-prox-crossbars/prox-crossbars-jeep-gladiator

Bike+and+Ski+-8.jpg

Bike+and+Ski+-9.jpg

Bike+and+Ski+-16.jpg

JeepyJayhawk

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk’s Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Design
My first post, had truck about a month. Fox Overland tailgate pad. Up to 5 bikes. With Mopar soft fold tonneau. Any wheel size or frame. Cable lock on box for bikes. Tonneau from box mount had to be modified to allow it to tilt up a bit (holds adult bike tire down as well). When in trail tonneau fold down and locks bed content /keeps things dry/clean/out of sight. Pad and tonneau play well together without bikes. Camera, third brake light, and latch unimpeded. I use hitch mount (oneup) sometimes. Moving away from it as roost of rear truck tires/snow winter grime cakes bikes. Full size bike does fit in box as well diagonal with tailgate up as I am sure you folks have noticed.
Jeep Gladiator Mountain Bikes - How are you guys carrying them?? Bike+and+Ski+-16
Jeep Gladiator Mountain Bikes - How are you guys carrying them?? Bike+and+Ski+-16
How did you modify the tonneau to flip up a bit?

Boxr4

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Env. Management
How did you modify the tonneau to flip up a bit?
I have moved over to a mopar soft roll up now. When I had trifold I had elastic straps holding front down so it could raise up a bit. Worked until straps gave up, then not too safe.
Sponsored