Mash5

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Diesel SportS Gladiator, VW eGolf, Mazda3
Pretty cool!

However, I am curious if anyone knows what sort of impact this may have to the body now that the transmitter is much closer to your head on a constant basis.

Yes - I realize most don't care but after having a brain tumor on the side I used to use my cell phone I am sensitive to that situation.
It is only a receiver. It does not transmit. Unlike your, cell phone there is no radiation from it at all.
Sponsored

LAJEEPR

First Name
Jimmie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I just installed the Maximus 3 bracket in mine today, only took it for a 15 minute drive after but the XM reception was significantly better than before. Thought I would have to move my radio pouch but didn't even need to.
tempImagebhXdHP.png
How did removal from the top of the speaker bar and rerouting the antenna wire go? Did Maximus include instructions? I’ve got an AluCab Camper on order so this is at the top of my prep list. I use the XM daily.

Gladiator Overland

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubi Diesel. Toyota 4Runner
How did removal from the top of the speaker bar and rerouting the antenna wire go? Did Maximus include instructions? I’ve got an AluCab Camper on order so this is at the top of my prep list. I use the XM daily.
most buy a new antenna and a new cable that is an extension.You can remove it from the sound bar it is located on the top middleunderneath a plastic cover. But you’ll have to remove the top and buy a wireas you cannot remove that. Again with the costs of a replacement ofaround $100 with the wire you need it just easier to buy it and remove the radio and plug in there and route wire as needed.

AKID_RBM

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave, 23 GCL, 15 Cherokee TH
Occupation
Construction
Could the Maximus 3 bracket go on the passenger side?
Sponsored