Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Live Sound Engineer - Meerkat Sound
I am about to place a Custom Order on a 80th Anniversary. How does my build look?

I am building the Gladiator within a budget while trying to get all my must have requirements (auto trans, freedom hard top, adaptive cruise control, 8.4" radio group, cold weather group, trailer tow and keyless proximity)
I added, but question:
- Aux Switch Group - It's cheaper to add at the factory and I plan on adding a couple extra lights. Or should I leave these out and then splurge for a SPOD/SwitchPro kit?
- Trac-Lok - it's better than an open diff, right?

I left off:
- LED headlights, they are an easy upgrade from Oracle or Mopar. As for the Fogs, I plan on adding an aftermarket bumper.
- Bed Cover; I wasn't a huge fan of the Mopar soft-roll-up one and in the past I've ran an Access cover on my Tacoma....
- Spray in my local prices for Line-X ($400) or Rhino ($450) are a tad cheaper than the $500 factory spray.
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
wvuviv30

wvuviv30

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Live Sound Engineer - Meerkat Sound
Well I did it!!! my order has been submitted and ended up having to go with an Overland in order to get all my packages that I wanted and ended up having to spend ~$2200 more than expecting. I have attached my build sheet.

We tried ordering an 80th, but for some reason the we couldn't add all the packages. If he added one thing, something would be grayed out or removed. We even tried building a Sport s/Willys/Freedom and the same thing came up. For example, on the 80th he added everything but couldn't select the Trailer Tow group. On the Sport S, I couldn't get the 8.4 Radio & sound package and it forced a tonneau cover (not hateful).

My requirements where:
- Automatic Trans
- Cold Weather Group
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- 8.4" Radio Group
- Freedom Hardtop
- Trailer Tow package

wvuviv30 build.jpeg