Sponsored

Need help choosing my first lift

Boogerman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trail Hawk
Thanks for reading:

I have an overland I would like to lift. I don’t want a huge lift, likely just enough to get 35’s on so I don’t have to re-gear. Originally was planning on the mopar lift, due to it being from mopar and including the fox shocks. Do you have any similar lifts you would recommend? One of the reasons a smaller lift is important is to still be able to park in my garage fwiw

I hope to run medium difficulty trails, but never see myself doing any truly insane crawling

not sure of my budget, probably under 2k ish before labor.

I’m just new to lifts and looking for opinions/alternative setups to the mopar lift

thanks!
Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey! Can we suggest ourselves :) ? We're known for making some of the toughest lift kits in the industry that perform just as good on road as they do off! We have a 2.5" kit which is designed to work perfectly with 35" tires on a Sahara model, and comes with all 8 adjustable control arms, front and rear adjustable track bars, bump stops, sway bar end links, and front and rear coil springs of course, everything you need to properly adjust angles and geometry to achieve that factory like ride quality. We're currently running a pre-order package promotion, since the 2.5" kits will be shipping out in a few weeks, and comes with a free steering stabilizer relocation bracket, free lower control arm skid plates, and a free front axle disconnect skid - all great upgrades especially if you're going to be hitting the trails! Check the kit out here. If you want to see the kit in action, I'll link a video of Ben from JK Gear and Gadgets taking his Gladiator out on the trails with the kit equipped. Happy to answer any other questions you might have! - James