Sponsored

Need some help - which wires are signal for Subwoofer line out converter?

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Good morning America!

I have the insides of the Gladiator gutted to add a bit of aftermarket audio equipment.

The line out converter I’m using allows for multiple signal inputs.

I found the Soundbar Speaker leads in the passenger side of the B pillar. Have both of those wired into the converter, all is well. Went with the DS18 sound bar with four 8” and four tweeters. Holy shit it is way louder than I thought it would be. Awesome!
For the subs, I’m waiting on UPS to deliver the JL stealth box which down fires two 10’s.

Reason for post:
I’m trying to use the factory subwoofer harness as the line out signal for the aftermarket subs going in.
Does anyone happen to know off hand or from experience of doing something similar, which of the 6 or so wires that are in the subwoofer harness, is actually the signal wires?
Random ass question I know, much appreciated if anyone can let me know if they know. If not, time to start metering.
Here is the sub harness:

Thanks!
Jeremy

Jeep Gladiator Need some help - which wires are signal for Subwoofer line out converter? CB8FA5FA-C268-42C9-886B-0BE6EC53FE6E

Jeep Gladiator Need some help - which wires are signal for Subwoofer line out converter? 13F8BEFF-4909-4033-BB09-537F91E7CBFE
Sponsored

Armyman247

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Can’t answer tour question but had a side question for you.. when did you order your stealthbox? And when did it ship?

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Can’t answer tour question but had a side question for you.. when did you order your stealthbox? And when did it ship?
No worries.

I ordered it directly from JL’s website Wednesday afternoon and got the tracking numbers emailed to me today. It’s already in the mail.
That was the stealth box with 10’s and the VXI1000.5 amp, both shipped 2 days after order.