Sponsored

hakoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S MaxTow
Replying in case it helps. I ordered my elite max headlights march 6 and installed them yesterday. I had the known flickering issue coming from halogen setups with engine running. Thankfully I already had a tazer so that was a quick fix. Was hopeful I got an already fixed set but probably just too close to the date a fix was found (feb 18th or so it seems)

I also had the issue where the driver's headlight was aimed to the sky and trying to adjust it down did nothing. I saw one post here about turning the adjustment screw higher so I gave it a shot and it worked. A little unnerving because the light initially dropped down like it slipped on the guide or something, but afterwards I was able to adjust it normally. It doesn't bounce around driving or anything and seems fine. Very odd, almost like it was assembled out of order and the adjustment screw isn't set in place but adjusting "up" aligns it? Or maybe thats how they are supposed to assemble and its just a missed step?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
A side note; is anyone having issues programming the lights to the various settings? I'm able to get into program mode doing the headlight dial dance, and change through the options using the highbeams, but when I turn the headlight dial to off, the settings don't seem to save? I emailed @Diode Dynamics on this, but guessing I won't hear back til monday.
Good morning,

Did our customer service team provide assistance and resolve your programming questions?

Looking forward to hearing back!

Replying in case it helps. I ordered my elite max headlights march 6 and installed them yesterday. I had the known flickering issue coming from halogen setups with engine running. Thankfully I already had a tazer so that was a quick fix. Was hopeful I got an already fixed set but probably just too close to the date a fix was found (feb 18th or so it seems)

I also had the issue where the driver's headlight was aimed to the sky and trying to adjust it down did nothing. I saw one post here about turning the adjustment screw higher so I gave it a shot and it worked. A little unnerving because the light initially dropped down like it slipped on the guide or something, but afterwards I was able to adjust it normally. It doesn't bounce around driving or anything and seems fine. Very odd, almost like it was assembled out of order and the adjustment screw isn't set in place but adjusting "up" aligns it? Or maybe thats how they are supposed to assemble and its just a missed step?
Thank you for the feedback, we'll be sure to relay this to our engineering team and production team!

There have already been adjustments made since the release of our Elite Series headlamps.

These changes will ensure the delivery of properly aimed lamps to users directly out of the box!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 314-205-3033

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)

🚨 Our Memorial Day Sale is LIVE!!! 🚨

➡ Up to 15% OFF Sitewide
➡ 10% OFF JL/JT Elite Series Headlights
➡ Free US Shipping on any orders over $300!

Excluded: F150 Elite Series Headlights, and F150 Elite Series Fog Lights

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 6/2/2023. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)

⏳ WARNING! TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO SAVE! ⏳

➡ Up to 15% OFF All Lighting Upgrades
➡ 15% OFF Stage Series Rock Lights & HitchMount LED Pods
➡ 10% OFF Elite Series JL/JT Headlights
➡ FREE US Shipping on any order over $300!

No coupon code is required.

Click HERE to shop lighting upgrades for your ride!

🚨 Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 06/02/2023. Cannot be combined with other coupon code 🚨

John C.
Diode Dynamics

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)

⏳ WARNING! TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO SAVE! ⏳

➡ Up to 15% OFF All Lighting Upgrades
➡ 15% OFF Stage Series Rock Lights & HitchMount LED Pods
➡ 10% OFF Elite Series JL/JT Headlights
➡ FREE US Shipping on any order over $300!

Click HERE to shop lighting upgrades for your ride!

🚨 Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 06/02/2023. Cannot be combined with other coupon code 🚨

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)

Ignite your lighting game this July 4th!

➡ 20% OFF Single Row Stage Series Light Bars
➡ 15% OFF Sitewide
➡ 10% JL/JT Elite Series Headlights

Plus, score FREE shipping and a FREE Diode Flag Tee with any purchase over $300!

NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED

➡
https://www.diodedynamics.com/ ⬅

Expires at 11:59 p.m., Friday, July, 7th, 2023.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)

Ignite your lighting game this July 4th!

➡ 20% OFF Single Row Stage Series Light Bars
➡ 15% OFF Sitewide
➡ 10% JL/JT Elite Series Headlights

Plus, score FREE shipping and a FREE Diode Flag Tee with any purchase over $300!

NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED

➡
https://www.diodedynamics.com/ ⬅

Expires at 11:59 p.m., Friday, July, 7th, 2023.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon
I just got my @Diode Dynamics Elite Max headlights installed late last night and I apologize for the not so awesome pics (6 degrees and flurries) Installation was straight forward and I do recommend accessing the OEM blinker harness by pulling back the inner fender liner. Taking the extra 10 minutes to remove the front wheel (just do one side at a time with a jack/stand), (2) tree clips at the bottom edge of the liner and a single 10mm bolt towards the top of the liner makes life easier and provides plenty of access for your hands.

Beam pattern is SO MUCH more evenly distributed and wider than my previous Oracle Oculus'. There's still a nice blue banding at the top of the cutoff for those that care :) The welcome/start-up sequence of the lights is a nice touch and is not overly drawn out or obnoxious by any means. The turn signal halos and bars are super bright and will work perfectly when I get my Nemesis flares installed. The hi-beams are really bright and throw light WAYYY down the road without loosing the low beam spread. The off-road lights on the Max are a nifty touch and scatter light in a more hi-beam like pattern. They're going to be good in the woods for me just to provide a nice flood of light. I think of them like a flood light lens on a Diode Dynamics SS3 Sport pod. I could see myself turning off the low beams in the woods to get rid of the cutoff line line of the headlights and just using the off-road lights and my pods to light the way.

Much much more testing to come of course!

1675094224254.png

1675094257682.png

1675094314043.png

1675094368983.png
1675094341463.png
Do you have any photos of your Oracle lights as a comparison?

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon

Sponsored

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)

danend

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
Installing Elite Max on my 2023 JTR tomorrow. From what I’m reading here, the fuse tap is only required if you want your DRLs to light up before the engine starts correct? I’ll wire up the off-road wire to my factory switches.

I'm debating not connecting it.

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Installing Elite Max on my 2023 JTR tomorrow. From what I’m reading here, the fuse tap is only required if you want your DRLs to light up before the engine starts correct? I’ll wire up the off-road wire to my factory switches.

I'm debating not connecting it.
We always recommend tapping the fuse tap to ensure proper operation of the lamp design, there have been certain models with oddities when not tapped.

If you have any questions or concerns, please go ahead and give us a call at 314-205-3033 Monday-Friday 10 a.m.- 5 p.m. CST, or shoot us an email at [email protected], and our in-house US service team would be happy to help you with that.

Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. CDT

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator NEW! Elite Series JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator LED Headlights from Diode Dynamics {filename}

Just a reminder that this is our BIGGEST & LAST sale of the year here at Diode Dynamics but only while supplies last! ⏳

30% OFF Stage Series Single-Row Lightbars

20% OFF Sitewide

15% OFF Elite Series JL/JT Headlights

Plus - receive Free US Shipping with orders over $300!

Jeep Gladiator NEW! Elite Series JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator LED Headlights from Diode Dynamics {filename}

⏰ Sale ends on 12/1/23 at 11:59pm CST ⏰
Sponsored