OP
OP
Rainman519

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
dcmdon - no offense taken here brother. That the highest compliment you can give me!
Sponsored

JAVYPRO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I'm a guy that is always taking care of my vehicles. My motto is "if I'm not driving it, I'm wiping it". I've tried literally every (and I mean every) detailing product on the market over the years, but I hit on one yesterday that's hands-down the best I've ever used short of a full clay bar/ceramic treatment. I picked-up a bottle of Lucas' Slick-Mist and detailed the entire vehicle with it. It made the exterior superbly shiny and smooth. There were absolutely NO streaks left behind (did it in the shade on a dry vehicle) and it was as easy as spray and wipe. I used it on the windshield and interior and it made everything look amazing. It left no slick or greasy film on the interior like other products I've used, it just made the dash and doors look deeper in color and removed all prints and scratches. It's really the only detailing product needed for the entire vehicle. I'm not affiliated with Lucas in any way, but in being so particular about my vehicles, I just wanted to share my experience with others who have my same affliction. To quote a popular commercial, " I put that $hit on everything!" Couple of pics attached.

Jeep1.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

Jeep3.jpg

Jeep4.jpg
Looks very good, I do the same thing, LOL.
I use the products from Chemical Guys, their interior spray leaves an amazing smell like a new car.

B1277B87-B313-4A7A-828E-AE1534557F66.jpeg

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
P&S Bead Maker it leaves a great shine and a slick finish and it’s easy to use

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
I just bought the Lucas spray. Tried it on my wife's car. Mine streaked a bit once the microfiber cloth I was using got saturated. Ended up spraying and wiping with the first cloth, then once it dried, used a second cloth to wipe up any streaks. Suprised how well it cleaned the glass.

Rainman and everyone else. Do you wash your microfiber cloths and re-use or just throw out when dirty.

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Working for the man every night and day
Bought the exterior and interior Lucas spray. Waiting on delivery.

Sponsored

Chris262

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Auto Technician
I just bought the Lucas spray. Tried it on my wife's car. Mine streaked a bit once the microfiber cloth I was using got saturated. Ended up spraying and wiping with the first cloth, then once it dried, used a second cloth to wipe up any streaks. Suprised how well it cleaned the glass.

Rainman and everyone else. Do you wash your microfiber cloths and re-use or just throw out when dirty.
I clean mine with the car wash soap I use in a bucket and a lot of agitation. Air dry the towels outside if possible and if not dry on low in a dryer. Drying them on high is what actually destroys them prematurely.

JAVIERGONZO

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Navy
I'm a Maguires fan to the core. I can't get myself to try anything else because I don't want to waste my time if it isnt good.

OP
OP
Rainman519

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon

I just wash and lightly dry my towels, but I have quite a few, so I'm always rotating them to ensure they're clean and free of debris. I usually go over the vehicle with a completely new/dry cloth after the first application.
Sponsored