Sponsored

NEW! Front glide plate for Jeep JT WITHOUT the drain plug on the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

RanchoShocks

Threads
Reaction score
TL/DR
This is for the FRONT Dana 44 WITHOUT the drain plug, so mid-late 2021 and forward.
Check with your favorite retailer on cost.

Designed to protect your differential casting from direct contact in severe off-road conditions, the Rancho® rockGEAR® front differential glide plate mounts to the front axle casting of your Jeep® Wrangler or Gladiator. Manufactured from 0.25-in. high-strength steel with a durable red powder-coated finish, this differential glide plate delivers a smoother glide over obstacles.
  • COMPATIBILITY -- Designed for Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator Dana 44 (M210) axles that DO NOT have a drainplug on the bottom of the very bottom of the center housing; please inspect your vehicle before purchasing
  • COMPATIBILITY -- Works with OE and most aftermarket differential covers on Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT, Dana 44
  • BUILT FOR THE TRAIL -- Protects differential casting from rocks and other obstacles while off-roading, rock crawling and trail riding
  • GLIDES OVER OBSTACLES -- Mounts to Dana 44 front axle casting for a much smoother glide over obstacles both forward and backward
  • RESISTS CORROSION -- Durable red powder-coat finish resists rust and corrosion
  • ENGINEERED TO LAST -- Features 0.25-in. high-strength, low-alloy steel construction for long-lasting strength

22-21 Wrangler_DifferentialGlidePlate_RS62148_Sell_072522.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Winchester73

First Name
BigD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2015 JK, 2015 Shelby.
Occupation
Retired
Pricy $325 compared to $170 for the others with the drain plug.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator rubicon
TL/DR
This is for the FRONT Dana 44 WITHOUT the drain plug, so mid-late 2021 and forward.
Check with your favorite retailer on cost.

Designed to protect your differential casting from direct contact in severe off-road conditions, the Rancho® rockGEAR® front differential glide plate mounts to the front axle casting of your Jeep® Wrangler or Gladiator. Manufactured from 0.25-in. high-strength steel with a durable red powder-coated finish, this differential glide plate delivers a smoother glide over obstacles.
  • COMPATIBILITY -- Designed for Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator Dana 44 (M210) axles that DO NOT have a drainplug on the bottom of the very bottom of the center housing; please inspect your vehicle before purchasing
  • COMPATIBILITY -- Works with OE and most aftermarket differential covers on Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT, Dana 44
  • BUILT FOR THE TRAIL -- Protects differential casting from rocks and other obstacles while off-roading, rock crawling and trail riding
  • GLIDES OVER OBSTACLES -- Mounts to Dana 44 front axle casting for a much smoother glide over obstacles both forward and backward
  • RESISTS CORROSION -- Durable red powder-coat finish resists rust and corrosion
  • ENGINEERED TO LAST -- Features 0.25-in. high-strength, low-alloy steel construction for long-lasting strength

Jeep Gladiator NEW! Front glide plate for Jeep  JT WITHOUT the drain plug on the bottom 22-21 Wrangler_DifferentialGlidePlate_RS62148_Sell_072522
I've been waiting on these for my later model 21. Thanks for finally making them.

Sponsored

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Sting-Gray JTRD (D1), 2002 Porsche Boxster S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Off-Road Adventure Engineer (part time)
Pricy $325 compared to $170 for the others with the drain plug.
Just ordered at 4WP for $179. I had ordered the DV8 front diff plate but it did not fit because of my Rock Hard LCA skid plates. I have the Rancho glide plate on the rear diff and love it, so glad they finally fixed the issue for the front diff.

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Threads
Reaction score
Did we just talk on FB?! LOL
Matt

Just ordered at 4WP for $179. I had ordered the DV8 front diff plate but it did not fit because of my Rock Hard LCA skid plates. I have the Rancho glide plate on the rear diff and love it, so glad they finally fixed the issue for the front diff.

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Did we just talk on FB?! LOL
Matt
Yessir, thanks Matt! Perfect timing on the release..I head to Telluride for some serious adventures Aug. 27

Sponsored

Winchester73

First Name
BigD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2015 JK, 2015 Shelby.
Occupation
Retired
You ordered part # Rancho rs62148 for 179? In person or online. 4 wheel Parts here in Las Vegas had to call Rancho to get one as its not in their computer yet. They charged me 325 strange. The rear was only 161, and the rear shock skids were only 161.

DenverBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
You ordered part # Rancho rs62148 for 179? In person or online. 4 wheel Parts here in Las Vegas had to call Rancho to get one as its not in their computer yet. They charged me 325 strange. The rear was only 161, and the rear shock skids were only 161.
Yes, plus CO sales tax. I called the sales line on 4wp web page. I was messaging directly with Rancho (Matt) and he suggested to call because it is a new item not listed on websites yet.

25F10AE7-9106-4AD0-AEE5-918A2EEA91B1.jpeg

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Threads
Reaction score
So that price MIGHT be like MSRP, the 179 is MAP pricing...
I don't get a price file but sounds like it.

len919

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
This is excellent, thanks. I just ordered RS62148 & RS62138 from 4WP. I'm especially interested in that rear slider - I have one sitting here from metalcloak which won't work due to interference w/ my AEV lift's trackbar extension bracket.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.