Not open for further replies.

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
Our newly designed Dagger Stubby and Defender Mid-Width bumpers are now available!

They feature a top mount winch with a bolt-on fairlead mount, so they look great with our without a winch; they will accept your factory driving lights (non-steel bumper group only); plus we offer two different styles of bolt-on hoops. Alternatively, you can choose to run the bumper with no hoop at all.

Like all of our products they are proudly made in the USA and every order over $100 ships for free :like:

Please see our website for more info: Dagger Stubby | Defender Mid-Width

Defender Mid-Width
JSFF_2.png

Dagger Stubby
JSFD-T_7.jpg

Check out this video overview here:
Sponsored

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
USAF Security Forces
How much would yall charge me to do a wider lower bar for the stubby? Something like the bars on the PS Crawler or Bruiser bumpers? Think it could be worth looking into as an outright offering due to concerns from those of us with front-facing cameras but personally would pay to have one done one-off if not. Love the LP9 look but a lower wider bar with LP6s would be more in my alley!

Mark Doiron

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
How much would yall charge me to do a wider lower bar for the stubby? Something like the bars on the PS Crawler or Bruiser bumpers? Think it could be worth looking into as an outright offering due to concerns from those of us with front-facing cameras but personally would pay to have one done one-off if not. Love the LP9 look but a lower wider bar with LP6s would be more in my alley!
We can't really do custom work at this time, but more hoop options may be available in the future.
You're now offering this winch hoop...

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLHR-B-PC.html

Would sure like to see what this looks like on a JT through the trail camera. In fact, let me encourage you to put a picture with every winch hoop/bull bar offering that view. It should be on the website page for each item. As should views looking at these various items from the side, not just the front or slightly off center. If this is an issue of how much you're paying a pro photographer, then just do the front and side views. The slightly off center adds nothing of value, where the side view lets us know if there's clearance for such things as lights. And there'll be a ton of off-center views from folks posting on forums, anyway. :)

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
I love the look of these bumpers, well done!

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
You're now offering this winch hoop...

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/JLHR-B-PC.html

Would sure like to see what this looks like on a JT through the trail camera. In fact, let me encourage you to put a picture with every winch hoop/bull bar offering that view. It should be on the website page for each item. As should views looking at these various items from the side, not just the front or slightly off center. If this is an issue of how much you're paying a pro photographer, then just do the front and side views. The slightly off center adds nothing of value, where the side view lets us know if there's clearance for such things as lights. And there'll be a ton of off-center views from folks posting on forums, anyway. :)
I found this thread when searching google for an image of this hoop through the camera. I'm ready to order this if it doesn't interfere with the trailcam. @JcrOffroad any answers on this? Even if you don't have a photo, can you describe how it affects the view?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Ah, great example, thanks. Now I'm conflicted, but still want the hoop mostly. If only there was a camera relocation kit...hmm...3D printer and some time...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.