New member with my lil '21 Mojave!

heftysmurf

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Howdy all! Wanted to drop a quick note and say HI!

Just picked up my 21 Mojave this past Tuesday and gotta say, I missed me a Jeep! In 2019, I got rid of my 14 JKU and picked up a ZR2...oddly enough, in Blue. Wasn't feeling the ZR2 and traded her in on Mojave! The JKU was worked and had Tera44's, ARB lockers, a bunch of GenRight goodies and was just overall so much fun! As it stands now, the Mojave is going to be a little more subtle!

Just ordered an Ace front bumper and I'll not go too wild on this. The wife said, "If you go bananas or get rid of this before 5 years, you're dead" and I kinda believe her! Max I'll go is 35s and not in a rush nor a desire to dork with the suspension! So we'll see...But I think my bouncing off of rocks is over and I just want to have a good looking truck to haul the yaks in and camp and goof off!

Anyway -- Jazzed about my Mojave (that's a hard J!). Only thing I wish I had was the aux switches and body matched hard top. Killer price on it and my ZR2 was almost paid for and got more in trade than what I paid for it so I took the plunge!

IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_1477.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG
Sponsored

CMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Toyota Highlander, HD FLHRC and FLSTSCI
Occupation
Professional Aviator
Howdy all! Wanted to drop a quick note and say HI!

Just picked up my 21 Mojave this past Tuesday and gotta say, I missed me a Jeep! In 2019, I got rid of my 14 JKU and picked up a ZR2...oddly enough, in Blue. Wasn't feeling the ZR2 and traded her in on Mojave! The JKU was worked and had Tera44's, ARB lockers, a bunch of GenRight goodies and was just overall so much fun! As it stands now, the Mojave is going to be a little more subtle!

Just ordered an Ace front bumper and I'll not go too wild on this. The wife said, "If you go bananas or get rid of this before 5 years, you're dead" and I kinda believe her! Max I'll go is 35s and not in a rush nor a desire to dork with the suspension! So we'll see...But I think my bouncing off of rocks is over and I just want to have a good looking truck to haul the yaks in and camp and goof off!

Anyway -- Jazzed about my Mojave (that's a hard J!). Only thing I wish I had was the aux switches and body matched hard top. Killer price on it and my ZR2 was almost paid for and got more in trade than what I paid for it so I took the plunge!

IMG_2406.JPG

IMG_1477.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG
Very interesting seat fabric....is that an aftermarket seat, a seat cover over the stock cloth....what you got there?

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Man, those leather seats are sick. I’m waiting on my Mojave build to be completed, but all ready have ordered 35” ridge grapplers and quadratec morphic wheels.

Sponsored

OP
OP
heftysmurf

heftysmurf

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, those leather seats are sick. I’m waiting on my Mojave build to be completed, but all ready have ordered 35” ridge grapplers and quadratec morphic wheels.
thanks! that anticipation has to be rough!

AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Congrats man! There is just something about a Jeep that no other vehicle can replace. I got rid of my 2020 Gladiator in February because I needed more space. I got a Ram 1500. Fast forward 3 months, I'm back in a 2021 Gladiator Mojave in Sarge Green and I'm back in love all over again. Ram was a nice truck, but I missed my Jeep dearly. 37's and a small 2" lift coming soon!

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Welcome!

u-joint

First Name
Inigo Montoya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Yes
Nice!

I’m with you on the lack of Aux switches. For me the unit I purchased had most everything I was looking for, but like yourself it was missing a couple of things - Aux switches included.

Luckily those are easy to add. Likewise a color matched hard top, while pricey, is a straightforward thing to add.

Enjoy that Jeep!
Sponsored