First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Can't work our how to post to Mojave thread.

Couple photos of my first Jeep, bought last week and just got it back with Toyo AT 35"s and drop step.

Loving it!

Appreciate all the guidance and info on this site.

Have added back seat cover, back seat back protector, cup holder rubber protector, mat for the bed, screen protector and stubby antenna.

Oh and the wheels.

Still mulling over bed cover.

Will get new wheels during first rotation, not sure which yet. Saw some nice black rhino ones on here in onxy.

To be honest I've never been a huge car guy and at 51 I've gone a bit nuts over this truck. Good times.

Great experience at Young in Burley Idaho. Can't imagine I'd have had that experience in the Bay Area but may be I'm being too harsh.

21156076-E1D6-47BA-A003-A996AE37508A.jpeg

67513A0E-0D9C-4818-A828-75B9B69EEC9E.jpeg
Sponsored

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
Great color combo. Congrats

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Congrats on your first Jeep. It was also a first for me and I'm so happy I pulled the trigger!

Be careful...post #2 is spot on...Jeep will allow you to spend every nickel you can find. Still cheaper than therapy!

Oh...an love the 35s...those are in my future once the 33s are worn out...just can't make myself throw away perfectly good tires. :like:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Steveg137

Steveg137

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Congrats on your first Jeep. It was also a first for me and I'm so happy I pulled the trigger!

Be careful...post #2 is spot on...Jeep will allow you to spend every nickel you can find. Still cheaper than therapy!

Lol
Yeah I got decent price from dealer and worked it in with my trade in. Great idea to wait till your 33 need replacing.
Cheers

Oh...an love the 35s...those are in my future once the 33s are worn out...just can't make myself throw away perfectly good tires. :like:

OP
OP
Steveg137

Steveg137

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Congrats

where did you get the back seat back protector
I read about it on here
Basic model from amazon called pet and kid protector

Called Loutan Dog protector $30 big seems ideal for toddler seat and 3 year old standimg on seats
Sponsored