Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
What will be the difference between the MOAB and the MESA systems? .. also what is the price difference between the two? Thank you!!
Hello! The MESA VERDE model allows you to use side bars at any height option and is recommended when consumers use their vehicle to carry Kayaks, Surf Tables, Paddle Boards, Fishing Rods, etc. The MOAB model has a thicker and bigger front mount base making ideal for users that plan on using an RTT. Also, the MOAB offers you the option of having a Chase Rack in your Bed Rack configuration! Both of the models offer adjustability options and both of them are made with the same unique features and quality procedures. Introductory price for the MESA VERDE Bed Rack is $729.10 USD and for the full MOAB Bed Rack is $889.00 USD.

Hope this helps! Thank you

MOAB:

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! Untitled design (17)

MESA VERDE:

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! 171439640_290617639202363_7489159185962665944_n
Sponsored

Teleblues

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladdy, 2015 Geand Cherokee diesel
Vehicle Showcase
Our 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM is coming this September! New design, new adventures.

FREE Shipping in the Continental US!

Discover the WILD and enjoy the ADVENTURE with our new TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MESA VERDE Bed Rack System! An adjustable, unique and functional system designed to provide expanded storage capacity that is perfect for any adventurer or outdoor enthusiast, anywhere and everywhere you choose to go. Providing a variety of features such as:

- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS.*

- Height adjustment system: 17 ”(below cabin level) / 19.5” (cabin level) / 23 ”(Above cabin Level)

-
Adjustable Side/Roof Bars available to personalize your Bed Rack according to your necessities and make it UNIQUE!

-
Made with carbon steel and black powder coating finish paint for extreme protection and corrosion resistance

- Compatibility for the use of roof tents, light bars, High Lift Jack, recovery boards, fire extinguisher, water & gas containers and much more!

- MAX Rated Capacity Evenly Distributed (Static) 600 lbs. / Dynamic Capacity 300 lbs.

-
Easy installation with 24/7 customer assistance!

- Exclusive and Smart Patent Pending Design

Contact us at https://tuwapro.com/ or [email protected] for more details!

…and they’re gone

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
…and they’re gone
Hello! Our Bed Rack is a really popular application and we sold out this month but they will be available in early September, just a couple weeks from now! We are creating a priority list, please email us at [email protected] for any questions! Thank you

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Will this rack work with Mopar trifold hard bed cover?
Hello Chris! So we have had customers that have installed with the MOPAR Trifold Cover but they lose the ability to open the cover which they were ok with. I am attaching some pictures for reference, hope this helps! Thank you

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! 245005633_273909187926251_9193073756100992129_n

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG_1948

Inside of the bed:

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG-1947.JPG
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG-1946.JPG
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG-1944.JPG
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG-1945.JPG

IMG-1944.JPG

Sponsored

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Hello Chris! So we have had customers that have installed with the MOPAR Trifold Cover but they lose the ability to open the cover which they were ok with. I am attaching some pictures for reference, hope this helps! Thank you

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG-1944.JPG

Inside of the bed:

Thanks!

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Any update on the Mesa Verde rack?

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Hello Mark! We sent emails last month letting our members know that the Mesa Verde Bed Rack System is available for purchase now in our website! Thank you
Dang, I thought I was on the list, but searched my email and no listing. I've just been checking your website. I guess this s a crypto page! Got any rear shots of the installed rack so I can measure up with my BAK 4xs roll-up tonneau? I can probably work it out with a picture.

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Dang, I thought I was on the list, but searched my email and no listing. I've just been checking your website. I guess this s a crypto page! Got any rear shots of the installed rack so I can measure up with my BAK 4xs roll-up tonneau? I can probably work it out with a picture.
Sorry about that! We apologize. Here is the picture requested! We have not yet tried it with the BAK 4Xs Roll Up Tonneau Cover but from looking at their installation and product it looks like you would be able to install our bases and then the cover and still partially open it.

Hope this helps!

Thank you

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! af4b0760-6196-43a0-bae0-1fd87f5a858e.JPG

Sponsored

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks! That picture is with the Moab rack. I was thinking that the Mesa Verde did not have the same internal width dimensions due to not having the extended sides. But if the risers on the two models are the same, then that might be an issue. The outer part of the BAK is also just the rubber seal and may be flexible enough to get around that. The hard slats are internal to the bed dimensions. Tempted to try it, but worried about having to return it if it doesn't work.

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Sorry about that! We apologize. Here is the picture requested! We have not yet tried it with the BAK 4Xs Roll Up Tonneau Cover but from looking at their installation and product it looks like you would be able to install our bases and then the cover and still partially open it.

Hope this helps!

Thank you

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! af4b0760-6196-43a0-bae0-1fd87f5a858e.JPG
Here is how the BAK X4s rolls up. It looks narrow enough due to the extension of the rails inboard. But it is hard to compare with this rear view with the soft top you posted above. Any good rear shots of the Mesa Verde rack installed on a gladiator with the hard top? I wouldn't want to order and it not fit. Unless you have free returns!

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! 20211030_125305
Sponsored