Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
Hey Henry!

I am attaching some pictures and an assembly video, in theory if you have a t slot in your bed rail you should be able to install it without the mount bases but we have not done it here at Tuwa Pro. I wish I had a picture of it so I could give you a better insight! Hope this helps

Mounting with our Mount base:

unnamed (2).jpg

In your case this two bolts would go in your Bed Rail T Slot with some T Nuts

unnamed (3).jpg

Here is part of an assembly video showing where our bases connect with the structure of the rack

It looks like it is not compatible with Trail Rail System. Is that correct?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
It looks like it is not compatible with Trail Rail System. Is that correct?
It is compatible! If you have the Trail Rail System you would need to get this T Slot Nuts (8mm). They go on the inside of the rail and you would use them to bolt the mount bases!

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! unnamed

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
Hey Jerhemi! Sadly we have tried with the OEM Mopar Soft Tonneau Cover but it wont work with our design, we have try to find ways to adapt it without compromising the performance of the product but haven't found the ideal way just yet. 😞 Sorry about that!

Thank you very much for considering us, we really appreciate it!
I am tempted to get one and make my own / modify your "base connectors". Looks like they just need to be a bit deeper. I really dig the versatility and looks of your rack.

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
What is the differentiator for it than more tested out JCR, Max Modular, or RCI? The best one I have seen so far is Rebel Xplor but it is a high price point.
Trying to really understand the differentiator here. Is it soft topper compatible, anything else?

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
What is the differentiator for it than more tested out JCR, Max Modular, or RCI? The best one I have seen so far is Rebel Xplor but it is a high price point.
Trying to really understand the differentiator here. Is it soft topper compatible, anything else?
Hey! That is an awesome question. Our Patent Pending 4CX Series Bed Racks have several unique features. First, it is compatible with selected soft tonneau covers (No OEM Mopar) and also retractable hard tonneau covers! Also, one of the main features is that we offer 3 height options in our system: 17 ”(Below cabin level) / 19.5” (Cabin level) / 23 ”(Above cabin level). Secondly, our system offers you the possibility of having a Chase Rack and a Bed Rack in the same system, whenever you need the space in the bed for tall items (bikes, furniture, etc) you can take off the rear bar and still have an awesome chase rack! Thirdly, we offer sets of Cross Bars that you can install as roof bars and side bars giving you the ability of customize them as you need or please. As you can see what different about our product is having the ability of constantly customizing your bed accessories according to your needs! If you have any other question we would be more than happy to help! Thank you

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! 213819343_565877397914036_8696513634042928147_n (1)
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! unnamed
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! 231111342_982699829195018_3130388061226899613_n

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I am tempted to get one and make my own / modify your "base connectors". Looks like they just need to be a bit deeper. I really dig the versatility and looks of your rack.
Thank you Jerhemi, if you would like to PM us so we can give you specific measurements and pictures maybe this will help you a bit more in your project! Happy to help.

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
I have a drop-in bed liner. It looks like it should work. Has it been tested? Also I am wondering it is compatible with the BAK rollup X4s which also uses internal rails like the Access tonneau

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I have a drop-in bed liner. It looks like it should work. Has it been tested? Also I am wondering it is compatible with the BAK rollup X4s which also uses internal rails like the Access tonneau
Hello Mark! It depends on the type of drop-in bed liner, is it an over rail or an under rail? We will PM you to give you a more detailed explanation. Also, the BAK Rollup X4s Cover should work fine with our system, the only downside is that because of the angles in our chase rack and the way that the BAK system works increasing it size as it goes back it can get a little tedious to open it all the way, this is a point to consider. However, these pictures are with the MOAB model, with the MESA VERDE you could get a better performance because the front base is smaller than the MOAB and you don't have the side mountain panels in the front either. I am attaching some pictures with a different cover as reference so you can see the angles from a better point of view.

MOAB angles with side mountain panels:

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! af4b0760-6196-43a0-bae0-1fd87f5a858e.JPG
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! 87f53bc6-ceb5-4e06-9579-b77b79c09f37.JPG

MESA VERDE:

Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! 171439640_290617639202363_7489159185962665944_n

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Thanks for getting back quickly. My bedliner is under the rail. I pm'd pictures. Does you system clamp into trail rails or to the bed rail itself? A little hard to tell from pictures. Also-It looks like one could add additional rails for coverage on both top and sides. Would those be available? Just dreaming at this point!

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Thanks for getting back quickly. My bedliner is under the rail. I pm'd pictures. Does you system clamp into trail rails or to the bed rail itself? A little hard to tell from pictures. Also-It looks like one could add additional rails for coverage on both top and sides. Would those be available? Just dreaming at this point!
No problem! We love to help. We PM'd you about your bed liner and also about your other inquiry! :like: Also, our system works just fine with trail rails system and without them as well! If you have the trail rail system all you would need to to is buy some 8mm t-slot nuts from amazon and you will be set we send the link to all of our customers so they have the right pieces! I will attach some pictures as reference

No trail rail system:
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! unnamed (2)

With Trail Rail System:

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Or you can just cut the ones down they sent you and paint them black. I believe the measurement was 15/16? If you have the trail rail system.
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG_20210709_143836_01
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG_20210709_154553622
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG_20210709_154828200

Iamstubb

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Got it! Nice mounting configuration!

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Or you can just cut the ones down they sent you and paint them black. I believe the measurement was 15/16? If you have the trail rail system.
Jeep Gladiator New TUWA PRO®️ 4CX SERIES MESA VERDE BED RACK SYSTEM Coming This September! IMG_20210709_154828200
Correct! Thank you Robert for your awesome help and ideas, in the near future we will have our own mountings that will go inside the rail!

Best Regards, your friends at TUWA Pro!

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
What will be the difference between the MOAB and the MESA systems? .. also what is the price difference between the two? Thank you!!
Sponsored