First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JTR
Occupation
Fabricator
Looks like I should be able to make it, excited to test my new suspension that I just installed last weekend. No winch on the JT yet but I'll have a full array of recovery gear aside from that and lots of experience snow wheeling. I've done all the trails around there in the summer, should be fun with a little snow on them.
I'm coming from Reno/Sparks so I guess meet 10:30am at the Cisco grove exit Chevron?

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like I should be able to make it, excited to test my new suspension that I just installed last weekend. No winch on the JT yet but I'll have a full array of recovery gear aside from that and lots of experience snow wheeling. I've done all the trails around there in the summer, should be fun with a little snow on them.
I'm coming from Reno/Sparks so I guess meet 10:30am at the Cisco grove exit Chevron?
yes we will see you there , we all will leave Rocklin no later then 9:30 we will meet ya there !

Greg75

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, BMW M2 Competition, MBZ 560 SL, Ducati 851, Ducati 900 SS
Had a great time on the trail and meeting y’all. Please let me know when you have/post the video. Thank you.

OP
OP
Wizzard005

Wizzard005

First Name
CnG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Had a great time on the trail and meeting y’all. Please let me know when you have/post the video. Thank you.
it was nice to meet you, this week we will be posting the video of the trail run as we are back in AZ now.

Greg75

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, BMW M2 Competition, MBZ 560 SL, Ducati 851, Ducati 900 SS
it was nice to meet you, this week we will be posting the video of the trail run as we are back in AZ now.
Cool. Thanks for letting me know.
Sponsored