Sponsored

Northridge4x4's Gladiator Build GIVEAWAY!

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Entered through your link.

I'd like to see on board air, tool storage, and vehicle protection stuff (for example, mud flaps, bug shields, scratch protection film, rock rails, etc.).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dave S

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport s
Occupation
Sales Manager
Today, Feb 1, 2020, we are announcing our Giveaway Gladiator!

We visited our local Jeep dealer and picked up a Hydro Blue 2020 Jeep Gladiator. We're going to spend the next couple months building it up, then it is going to tour around the country to various 4x4 events where you can enter to win it.... that's right, we are giving this 2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator away to one lucky winner.

ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. For all the info on how you can enter to win, head over to our Giveaway Gladiator page at Northridge4x4 and get started.
  2. Then POST A REPLY in this thread letting us know you entered .... Also post up what you would like to see installed on this Gladiator!
  3. Share with your 4x4 social friends and club members, you don't want to keep this all to yourself!

Make sure you are subscribed to this thread and our YouTube channel, we will be posting up all the build details and videos as they become available.

giveaway-gladiator-snow.jpg

Happy Feb 1st to all and good luck!
Done

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
Entered.
I'd like to see the on-board ARB air compressor installed.

JCJeep1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ 37" MT Long Arm 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 2020 StingGrey Gladiator Sport S Tow
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Akwestender

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
Entered!

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I would like to see the Rubicon package on it with an onboard air compressor, 3in lift and 37's with beadlock wheels.

Dooley the Clown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wranger, 2018 Honda Pilot, 2000 Honda VT1100
Entered - I would like to see it with a tag registered in my name and sitting in my driveway.

Sponsored

Mitten2Mountains

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU
Signed up !

Must have some color-matched Aluminum fenders!
LONG ARM LIFT and bumps for high speed dune jumping !
37" tires on 18" rims
6pot/4pot brake upgrade, with trailer brake controller to tow my boat.
FreeSpirt RTT on that Adventure Labs epic rack, or a Bestop softopper to match the convertible top please.
Full width aluminum bumpers and winch with LP9, LP6, up front LP4s on Cowl, Blue rock lights, and Squadrons all around the rack.

Swap out for those killer upgradable S-Tech switches with the custom laser-etched OEM fit/finish buttons!
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...jljt-h-s-tech-heritage-edition-6-switch-panel

Today, Feb 1, 2020, we are announcing our Giveaway Gladiator!

We visited our local Jeep dealer and picked up a Hydro Blue 2020 Jeep Gladiator. We're going to spend the next couple months building it up, then it is going to tour around the country to various 4x4 events where you can enter to win it.... that's right, we are giving this 2020 Hydro Blue Gladiator away to one lucky winner.

ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. For all the info on how you can enter to win, head over to our Giveaway Gladiator page at Northridge4x4 and get started.
  2. Then POST A REPLY in this thread letting us know you entered .... Also post up what you would like to see installed on this Gladiator!
  3. Share with your 4x4 social friends and club members, you don't want to keep this all to yourself!

Make sure you are subscribed to this thread and our YouTube channel, we will be posting up all the build details and videos as they become available.

giveaway-gladiator-snow.jpg

Happy Feb 1st to all and good luck!

Digger70

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Entered! I'd like to see an ARB Bullbar type full front bumper with winch. 3" lift with 35" white letter Cooper tires, heavy duty rear bumper with backup lights, dual exhaust, snorkel and flip up tonneau cover.

Tire Guy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Rubicon JT, 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales Director Alloy Wheel Repair
I'm in! Please don't make it too tall. I'm getting old.

Arop

First Name
Arop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - White
Entered today... ☑
Sponsored