Sponsored

O

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Erin Andrews. Was it 200?
Something like 2008/2009. I cannot remember if her stalker actually filmed her through the door with a reverse peephole camera of drilled a peephole in the wall in the adjacent hotel room he room got next to hers. Might have been both.

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
Something like 2008/2009. I cannot remember if her stalker actually filmed her through the door with a reverse peephole camera of drilled a peephole in the wall in the adjacent hotel room he room got next to hers. Might have been both.
Oh I remember it well. I was on a business trip somewhere when they posted the videos and if I remember correctly it was a peephole reversed in the door. Very creepy for what it was but I would think the most embarrassing part had to be the absolute display of vanity. All in all it was still creepy!

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Oh I remember it well. I was on a business trip somewhere when they posted the videos and if I remember correctly it was a peephole reversed in the door. Very creepy for what it was but I would think the most embarrassing part had to be the absolute display of vanity. All in all it was still creepy!
I actually never watched it, was she doing something weird? Staring at herself in the mirror?

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I actually never watched it, was she doing something weird? Staring at herself in the mirror?
From what I remember, it was just normal woman undressing and maybe some minor primping to a mirror. Still an invasion of her privacy, but on the larger scale of anything sexual to derive from it, was unremarkable and no one would have saved it or remembered it if not for her celebrity status.

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
It was so long ago that if you asked me about any distinguishing characteristic about her body I couldn't remember one but the show she put on for herself was itself a feat. She could not stop posing and looking at, mostly, her ass. I think she may have pushed out her chest too ??? Vanity is the only thing that comes to mind when I see her now.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely time for a series of shots and antibiotics too. I was so glad to see him get into the Chevy not the Jeep. :giggle: :facepalm: I did notice.
You can never predict what wild animals will do. Even pet dogs and cats will surprise you.
Oddly I've had a few experiences with larger than house cats. The one that was told to me that I had one to curl up with me in South Rainer while on a field exercise. Now I don't know if happened, but the Corporal I had as my team leader didn't mess with after that.

Yeah, for some reason almost every damn pomeranian tries to bite me, it started when I was a toddler with my grandfather's.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase