Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I have 3 with barely any sanity left, couldn't even imagine!
Co-worker has 11 adopted kids. 2 girls from South America. One crack baby boy from here. 8 from Africa, all girls. 4 of the girls came from one family, all sisters. All are home schooled. I can remember his wife calling late at night balling her eyes out asking for him when we worked the night shift. Last time I seen him. He wanted to adopted more kids. His wife said no. And he said, I'll see about that. I haven't seen him in 6 yrs, so I don't know if he ever did adopt more kids. Think he was trying to save the world.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Co-worker has 11 adopted kids. 2 girls from South America. One crack baby boy from here. 8 from Africa, all girls. 4 of the girls came from one family, all sisters. All are home schooled. I can remember his wife calling late at night balling her eyes out asking for him when we worked the night shift. Last time I seen him. He wanted to adopted more kids. His wife said no. And he said, I'll see about that. I haven't seen him in 6 yrs, so I don't know if he ever did adopt more kids. Think he was trying to save the world.
Wow that's wild. More power to him if he can provide and was help around the the house. That many kids, I feel like they start to raise each and the older ones have yo grow up quicker. I understand families used to be a lot larger, but when I found out we were having a third, I planned my vasectomy.

Side note, Dennis Rodman is one of like 15+ kids. His father's name is Philander!

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Wow that's wild. More power to him if he can provide and was help around the the house. That many kids, I feel like they start to raise each and the older ones have yo grow up quicker. I understand families used to be a lot larger, but when I found out we were having a third, I planned my vasectomy.

Side note, Dennis Rodman is one of like 15+ kids. His father's name is Philander!
After Tim's dad died. He became a born again christian. His dad's death really hit him hard. Gave up everything just about. Then he started to adopt the kids. The company had a program for adopting kids and he took advantage of it big time. On taxes. He slipped and said that he was getting more back then what he paid. He was making money off of those kids. His church was helping him out too with donations. He was working the system.

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
After Tim's dad died. He became a born again christian. His dad's death really hit him hard. Gave up everything just about. Then he started to adopt the kids. The company had a program for adopting kids and he took advantage of it big time. On taxes. He slipped and said that he was getting more back then what he paid. He was making money off of those kids. His church was helping him out too with donations. He was working the system.
Yep, worked with a Black cat for 17 years that absolutely hated us White folk. Was down at HR all the time with some sort of EEO bullshit that surprise surprise never went anywhere. Anyway, moral of the story is he kept adopting all of these fucked up White crackhead babies with extra fingers, or claws, or left feet on their right legs, you get the point.
So what we came to find out was that in California if you adopt a Race outside of your own, extra $$$. If they have a deformity, extra $$$. If they go through withdrawals at birth, extra $$$.
And the kicker to it all was his wife worked in Probation so it was like insider trading. She knew when all of the fucked up babies were fixing to hit the market, and backgrounds of the two people who produced the babies. Made for very simple transactions.
His annual salary was $73K and he always bragged how that wasn’t shit compared to what the State gave him.
Ol Roderick and SheReign were both from Oakland if that adds to the story at all.
Here’s a little Oakland for ya:
These two in the video could easily be the couple I’m talking about!

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
As an adoptee myself, stuff like this makes me madder than hell. All these kids want is for someone to love them & to belong. I truly believe every child is a gift from God.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
As an adoptee myself, stuff like this makes me madder than hell. All these kids want is for someone to love them & to belong. I truly believe every child is a gift from God.
Not an adoptee but was dumped into the foster system on my 12th birthday. Graduated at 17, and in those five years I was shuffled between eleven different families/group homes. Even with it being a church ran/sponsored system it was a total shit show. The fuck does a 23 year old, newlywed couple, know about raising a 16 year old?
I only wanted the same as you. Turns out I was just a kicker to a paycheck. I ain’t bitter though.😂

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So as an addendum, as much as I hated ol Sir Rod Alot to his core, I loved M1K3E to his core.
MikeE was my second best friend for those same 17 years that Rod was a scourge to society.
Last Friday evening while enjoying the evening breeze and a glass of bourbon I was talking to a friend of both of ours from work and figuring out a plan to get back down there for MikeE’s retirement party on August 31st.
Not more than an hour after that conversation I got a call from another friend from my former place of employment telling me that MikeE had just passed.
So here’s to the best Homie a fella could have.🥃
Jeep Gladiator O E76E86EF-CA63-491E-965E-624ACD670C24
Sponsored