Off Road Pages screen gripe

OP
OP
LittleFish

LittleFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator and a lot of other toys...
Occupation
Realtor
Get the Torque app for your phone and a bluetooth OBDII adapter. You can get everything except the oil pressure. Don't know why oil pressure isn't available but I can never get it on any of my OBDII devices.

I use a 67designs phone dock to view the phone while driving.
Interesting, I didn't know about that option. Thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP
LittleFish

LittleFish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator and a lot of other toys...
Occupation
Realtor
Why not just order one?
When I was in the market to purchase, I looked at ordering what I wanted. Dealer here quoted me 6-8 months with emphasis on the 8 months. I then asked them to bring in the Jeep I had located online that was on a lot in the interior (I was fine with any additional costs). They were only interested in selling me what they had on their lot. So I called the dealer in the interior and struck a deal with them. Drove over and picked it up.

My Ram was starting to give me grief so waiting 8 months was not a viable option.

LaterGator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
There are 2 versions of Torque. One is free, the other is paid. I believe the paid version can integrate with the head unit, at least the android version does.
please explain how that works. I didn't know about this feature.

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
please explain how that works. I didn't know about this feature.
I have not actually done it on my gladiator, because I only have the lite (free version), but since the pro version supports android auto, in theory it should work the same way other apps on your phone like spotify or waze work.

Sponsored

be77solo

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Sport 6-MT, '19 Cadillac XT4
So besides the SWCs, how do you control the volume and seek on this setup?
Use the SWCs or swap the panel below radio out for around ~$150.

I used just the SWCs for about a month, worked perfectly fine, but then ran across a deal from a fellow member here selling his used panel with the controls I needed. It just swaps right in place.

But, the OP here already has a 7" with the proper panel, so I didn't mention it in this thread. It's funny, I rarely use anything but the SWCs even after swap though for audio ha.

steveorama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Use the SWCs or swap the panel below radio out for around ~$150.

I used just the SWCs for about a month, worked perfectly fine, but then ran across a deal from a fellow member here selling his used panel with the controls I needed. It just swaps right in place.

But, the OP here already has a 7" with the proper panel, so I didn't mention it in this thread. It's funny, I rarely use anything but the SWCs even after swap though for audio ha.
Thanks it was just out of curiosity. I already have the 8.4" so I had never put much thought into this swap when it's been discussed until I saw your pic. In truth, I mainly use my SWCs and rarely use my volume wheel on the dash other than to quickly lower the volume at a drive thru or to stop and talk to a neighbor.
Sponsored