Sponsored

Oracle Oculus Bi LED Headlight replacements?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
well, I have to unfortunately take back what I said earlier in this thread about you guys (Oculus) not misrepresenting your lights; here's a shot of the pic currently on your site and the original one that was posted on this forum showing the green tint (right image), clearly some alterations made to make them seem more white. Hopefully you'll reconsider posting these altered images on your site to avoid more disappointed customers.
Thanks for pointing that out, we notified our web team of the issue.

I installed my Oculus headlights last evening. They are amazing! Easy install with great customer service.
Great to hear, enjoy the lights! :)
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
We are happy to say the Oculus ColorSHIFT™ RGB+W Headlights are NOW Availble :)

ColorSHIFT Oculus Headlights feature 3-Tiered RGB features in the lamps:
• Outer Halo Ring (RGB+W)
• Inner Halo Ring (RGB)
• Projector Demon Eye (RGB)

White DRL Mode:
5839-330_C_2_700x700.jpg

RGB+W ColorSHIFT™ Outer Halo:
5839-330_D_2_700x700.jpg

RGB Inner Halo and Accent Bezel:
5839-330_E_2_700x700.jpg

RGB Projector "Demon Eye":
5839-330_F_2_700x700.jpg

Each LED feature has a separate cable output and can be connected together so all 3 create the same color or set up as 3 separate Channels or “zones” depending on the user preference and the ColorSHIFT controller selected. Please note that these features are intended for off-road “show” use only and are not compliant for street use.

The White DRL has its own wiring harness (same as the original Oculus) that connects to the fuse box with an add-a-circuit for easy and safe integration. The DRL will come on when the engine is running or can be connected to a switch (including the factory Aux switches) for additional user control.

Sync Colors Together:
5839-330_M_2_700x700.jpg

Contrast Colors by Setting up Multiple Zones:
5839-334_A_700x700.jpg

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Oculus Bi-LED Headlights and matching ORACLE Lighting #5846 LED Fog Lights, great looking combo :)

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Customer video of Oculus ColorSHIFT Headlights Installed:

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Any plans for some led tail lights for the JT gladiator?
Not sure if that's on our R&D radar yet, but we'll pass on your interest for sure!

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
Not sure if that's on our R&D radar yet, but we'll pass on your interest for sure!
are you guys going to run any specials on the headlights and fog lights anytime soon? Looking to purchase both

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
are you guys going to run any specials on the headlights and fog lights anytime soon? Looking to purchase both
We do have this below sale for 15% off when you get both! It technically ended already, but we can open back up if you're interested in grabbing these.

Jeep Gladiator Oracle Oculus Bi LED Headlight replacements? IMG_1119

With the weather warming up, we know you are ready to get back out for some real social-distancing...offroading with your new Jeep parts! Get a discount on your Jeep's LED facelift! Use code HOT15 when you purchase both headlights and fog lights for your Jeep!

Package #1

These headlights' rugged design is perfect for your Jeep, and installation is very easy with the included H4 and H13 “Plug and Play” connectors. Using premium performance Phillips Luxeon ZES LEDs, these DOT and SAE certified lights offer a wide beam pattern with sharp cut-off line. You can even choose optional colored halos for even more customization! JL & JT will also need our adjustable brackets for proper fitment and the H4 adapter for easy plug-and-play install.​
A complete High-Powered LED Fog Light replacement for the Wrangler JK, Jeep Gladiator, and Wrangler JL Sahara vehicle applications. This direct-fit fog light features plug-and-play wiring for easy installation. These amazing LED units push out approximately 3000 raw lumens which is guaranteed to light up the night on road or off road! This rugged design can operate in the worst possible conditions. You can also choose no-halo or a halo of your choice to match the headlights.​

Package #2

Oculus Bi-LED 9" Headlights in White DRL or in ColorSHIFT RGB
The all-new Oculus™ Bi-LED Headlamp system by ORACLE Lighting fits Jeep JL and JT. Featuring advanced LED projection with 3,200 Lumens of high-quality illumination for enhanced driver visibility in all weather conditions. The LED light source has lower power demands compared to the factory lamps while providing more light output.​
A complete High-Powered LED Fog Light replacement for the Wrangler JK, Jeep Gladiator, and Wrangler JL Sahara vehicle applications. This direct-fit fog light features plug-and-play wiring for easy installation. These amazing LED units push out approximately 3000 raw lumens which is guaranteed to light up the night on road or off road! This rugged design can operate in the worst possible conditions. We recommend the no-halo paired with the white Oculus or the ColorSHIFT paired with the RGB.​

Use code HOT15 on OracleLights.com for 15% off your package or PM us to purchase over the phone/email!

*sale valid through June 30, 2020. not retroactive. includes products and packages stated.

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
These and those colorshift ones are trash compared to some of the other ones like Quake, J.W. Speaker or even DV8. I've had colorshift and oracle halos years back and I dont touch them. So finicky and overcomplicated install for the price. More recently I tried out the colorshift 2.0 controller and boy was I dissapointed. Sent those back quick after all the issues I was having.

Aside from this, the directions in the box are not helpful at all. The QR code you can scan doesn't really give you a clear view of directions to install. My suggestion to Oracle is put a friggen wiring diagram so we know what we are supposed to do. Like, what fuse do we tap into? Searching youtube videos and people ask the same questions and the reponse is "please contact our customer support". Holy crap, a wiring diagram is not very hard to make, and would paint a very clear picture on installation. I would also suggest putting labels on BOTH ends of the extension power cables...not just on one side.

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
These and those colorshift ones are trash compared to some of the other ones like Quake, J.W. Speaker or even DV8. I've had colorshift and oracle halos years back and I dont touch them. So finicky and overcomplicated install for the price. More recently I tried out the colorshift 2.0 controller and boy was I dissapointed. Sent those back quick after all the issues I was having.

Aside from this, the directions in the box are not helpful at all. The QR code you can scan doesn't really give you a clear view of directions to install. My suggestion to Oracle is put a friggen wiring diagram so we know what we are supposed to do. Like, what fuse do we tap into? Searching youtube videos and people ask the same questions and the reponse is "please contact our customer support". Holy crap, a wiring diagram is not very hard to make, and would paint a very clear picture on installation. I would also suggest putting labels on BOTH ends of the extension power cables...not just on one side.

Thank you for your concerns, and we are happy to clear up any questions you have. We will also pass along your comments to our development team. The Oculus are different technology than halos alone, and we are certainly happy to get in touch to troubleshoot with you on either to find a solution.

All directions, including installation and wiring, is on our site and available to see prior to installation and under Support and Resources on the site for your easy reference.

Regarding the white Oculus headlight specifically: instructions for the white DRL, including wiring to the fuse can be found here. This tells you exactly where to tap into for the DRL mode as suggested. There are also other wiring options we provide in the video, and you can find more wiring videos here. For the ColorSHIFT Oculus headlight, we do have an installation video to a 2.0 controller that you can find here. If you no longer have the 2.0 controller, we suggest the BC1 controller, and you can find other controller videos here.

In regards to output, you can view an installation and product review on this product from CJ Pony Parts, comparing the factory headlights to our Oracle Lighting Oculus lights here. If you have other concerns here, this is something we can help to troubleshoot to identify the issue.

I hope this clears up any questions or concerns you may have for installation or finding any of this online. Any other questions, please let us know how we can assist.

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Thank you for your concerns, and we are happy to clear up any questions you have. We will also pass along your comments to our development team. The Oculus are different technology than halos alone, and we are certainly happy to get in touch to troubleshoot with you on either to find a solution.

All directions, including installation and wiring, is on our site and available to see prior to installation and under Support and Resources on the site for your easy reference.

Regarding the white Oculus headlight specifically: instructions for the white DRL, including wiring to the fuse can be found here. This tells you exactly where to tap into for the DRL mode as suggested. There are also other wiring options we provide in the video, and you can find more wiring videos here. For the ColorSHIFT Oculus headlight, we do have an installation video to a 2.0 controller that you can find here. If you no longer have the 2.0 controller, we suggest the BC1 controller, and you can find other controller videos here.

In regards to output, you can view an installation and product review on this product from CJ Pony Parts, comparing the factory headlights to our Oracle Lighting Oculus lights here. If you have other concerns here, this is something we can help to troubleshoot to identify the issue.

I hope this clears up any questions or concerns you may have for installation or finding any of this online. Any other questions, please let us know how we can assist.
That is the exact video that pops up when you scan the QR code. I think there needs to be less talking about the install and more showing. Wiring diagram would help a lot. Just saying.

LiftedrubiconJT

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 rubicon gladiator
I installed these headlights along with the fog light kit. Very happy. Install was easy and they are a huge upgrade. I do not see any green tint in lights as people have mentioned. Didn’t have any moisture problem either. Would highly recommend. Now can Oracle release some tail lights for gladiator?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
That is the exact video that pops up when you scan the QR code. I think there needs to be less talking about the install and more showing. Wiring diagram would help a lot. Just saying.
Thanks for the feedback. We'll let our team know of your suggestion of the diagram for other customers.

I installed these headlights along with the fog light kit. Very happy. Install was easy and they are a huge upgrade. I do not see any green tint in lights as people have mentioned. Didn’t have any moisture problem either. Would highly recommend. Now can Oracle release some tail lights for gladiator?
Great to hear; thanks for the feedback! We'll make note of your tail light interest and let R+D know (we've gotten a few requests for this).

DarStar301

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2019 BMW X7, 2019 BMW430xi, 2015 ML250, 2004 M3
When will your team run a special on the headlight and foglight combo again? Thanks,
Sponsored