Sponsored

Oracle Oculus Bi LED Headlight replacements?

Archbored3

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Teacher
I had halogens
Used the BC1 controllers( have 2)
I ran straight to the Battery
Did you sync the controllers on the Oracle app? They are Bluetooth so you also need to make sure on your phone that the Bluetooth is on.
I did yes. I can see the three names(codes) for my three bc1s in the app where u give them the check or take away the check but no response when I do anything. Any ideas anybody?
Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I did yes. I can see the three names(codes) for my three bc1s in the app where u give them the check or take away the check but no response when I do anything. Any ideas anybody?
Hello, here are a few steps to follow when having BT connectivity issues like this:

1. Check to ensure Location Services is enabled in your smart device settings menu. This will prevent you from being able to connect because it also limits your pairing services.

2. Reset app and try again, if problem presists delete and reinstall app. Give all permissions that pop up during installation/ first use.

3. Disconnect power from the BC1 for 10 seconds then re-connect

You can also cal us at 1(800)407-5776 for additional assistance.

Archbored3

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
Hello, here are a few steps to follow when having BT connectivity issues like this:

1. Check to ensure Location Services is enabled in your smart device settings menu. This will prevent you from being able to connect because it also limits your pairing services.

2. Reset app and try again, if problem presists delete and reinstall app. Give all permissions that pop up during installation/ first use.

3. Disconnect power from the BC1 for 10 seconds then re-connect

You can also cal us at 1(800)407-5776 for additional assistance.
I tried all of those things to no avail. The app shows my color choices and shows that the BC1s are connected but it’s like the headlights themselves don’t see what’s going on. The lights don’t change. Thanks for your help. I was so careful wiring the 4 colored wires to the three bc1s, it can’t be those connections. It was color matched even, since I was going for all three bc1s

Archbored3

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
So I reset everything and did get the inner and outer rings to respond to color changes. The demon eye still isn’t responding to any input on the app. Any suggestions?

Archbored3

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Teacher
So I reset everything and did get the inner and outer rings to respond to color changes. The demon eye still isn’t responding to any input on the app. Any suggestions?
It has something to do with the demon eyes. The inner and outer rings work on any of the three bc1s. So all the bc1s are working. However even if I put the demon eye on the same bc1 as one of the rings....the ring will change color but the demon eyes stay white.

Sponsored

Elvis_E

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
We are happy to say the Oculus ColorSHIFT™ RGB+W Headlights are NOW Availble :)

ColorSHIFT Oculus Headlights feature 3-Tiered RGB features in the lamps:
• Outer Halo Ring (RGB+W)
• Inner Halo Ring (RGB)
• Projector Demon Eye (RGB)

White DRL Mode:
5839-330_C_2_700x700.jpg

RGB+W ColorSHIFT™ Outer Halo:
5839-330_D_2_700x700.jpg

RGB Inner Halo and Accent Bezel:
5839-330_E_2_700x700.jpg

RGB Projector "Demon Eye":
5839-330_F_2_700x700.jpg

Each LED feature has a separate cable output and can be connected together so all 3 create the same color or set up as 3 separate Channels or “zones” depending on the user preference and the ColorSHIFT controller selected. Please note that these features are intended for off-road “show” use only and are not compliant for street use.

The White DRL has its own wiring harness (same as the original Oculus) that connects to the fuse box with an add-a-circuit for easy and safe integration. The DRL will come on when the engine is running or can be connected to a switch (including the factory Aux switches) for additional user control.

Sync Colors Together:
5839-330_M_2_700x700.jpg

Contrast Colors by Setting up Multiple Zones:
5839-334_A_700x700.jpg
I just called your customer service and they told me that the DRL halos we're not designed to be hooked up to an Aux switch so they can be turned on and off, but your post says otherwise. Can you provide some instruction on how to make that happen?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I just called your customer service and they told me that the DRL halos we're not designed to be hooked up to an Aux switch so they can be turned on and off, but your post says otherwise. Can you provide some instruction on how to make that happen?
I apologize for any confusion.
Yes, the DRL cable can be connected to an aux switch.

Instead of connecting the red wire to the add-a-fuse connector and plugging into the fuse panel, simply connect the red wire to the AUX switch output.

-Missy

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation