Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Welder
hey all.

I just got installed oracle side track lights on my jt. And I’m already having isssues. First how can you change it from turning on the white lights with the dim light roll switch. Like I have to roll the switch to on so the interior lights are on to turn on the side track lights. I want it changed to the bed light button. Next issue. My left turn signal on the side track only works when it wants to…… now i don’t no if the guys installing didn’t put the t tap on properly or if it’s just a lemon product.

veryy frustrated. I love the products concept I just want it to work!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BavzJT

BavzJT

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Welder
What a pain. Pay all this money for the install and it’s done wrong. Jesus. Thanks for your reply!!

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
What a pain. Pay all this money for the install and it’s done wrong. Jesus. Thanks for your reply!!
I paid a shop to install them on my JL. Just didn’t have time to mess with it at the time. Removed them from my JL when I sold it. Replaced all the 3M tape and installed them myself on my JT. Those two videos are all you need.

OP
OP
BavzJT

BavzJT

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Welder
How do you turn yours lights on without the key fob or opening the door Like the white courtesy lights.

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Homebrewer
How do you turn yours lights on without the key fob or opening the door Like the white courtesy lights.
They aren’t supposed to be wired to be on full-time or with a switch other than the blinker and courtesy light. They only turn on (white) when you unlock or open the door. They only turn on (yellow) when you have your hazards or turn signal on. They are not supposed to be wired to the bed light, interior dome light or the full time footwell ambient lighting.

insanitize

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Commando, 07 Rubi JKU, 2024 MINI, 21 Gladiator+
Occupation
NYC-DOT, Retired
They are not supposed to be wired to the bed light, interior dome light or the full time footwell ambient lighting.

Just because you're not supposed to doesn't necessarily mean that you can't. ;)

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Homebrewer
Just because you're not supposed to doesn't necessarily mean that you can't. ;)
Of course, no disagreement there. The OP still has the issue of the turn signal not working/wired properly. The OP probably needs to step back and think about how he wants it to function and wire it up.
Sponsored