Sponsored

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
Mohawk and a long beard...you might be my doppelganger.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link

JTmac

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architecture
Missouri was pretty awful we were glad to get through that state. We hit a ton of windmills and of course the wind was against us, I bet i got 8mpg for that. Once we got out there though it wasnt bad. :D
Cool trip. Thanks for sharing. Not sure of the hating on Missouri, but we can take it. We can go east or west or north or south in not a terribly long amount of time. Being central in flyover country has its driving advantages 😀. If you get off the interstates we also have some great scenery, floating rivers (Ozark National Scenic Riverways), and 3 Badge of Honor Trails to boot. (and hardly any wind farms 🤔)

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
SMORR. Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch is for sure worth checking out.

Sponsored

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
Looks like an awesome trip. I looking forward to seeing the next video. We will be heading out to Moab in a couple months for the first time. We'll be coming from OH, and we'll do similar stop about halfway, somewhere in KS

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Cool trip. Thanks for sharing. Not sure of the hating on Missouri, but we can take it. We can go east or west or north or south in not a terribly long amount of time. Being central in flyover country has its driving advantages 😀. If you get off the interstates we also have some great scenery, floating rivers (Ozark National Scenic Riverways), and 3 Badge of Honor Trails to boot. (and hardly any wind farms 🤔)
I'm sure it has great stuff too just the route we took was sleep inducing. I think the wind farms were Texas possibly. All blends together at some point.

kauffmj1

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Powerwagon, 23 Mojave in Punkn, 07 JKU
Looks like an awesome trip. I looking forward to seeing the next video. We will be heading out to Moab in a couple months for the first time. We'll be coming from OH, and we'll do similar stop about halfway, somewhere in KS
Where from in Ohio? Be curious to hear about your trip. I'm from up in the Akron/ Cleveland area, but my wife and I are considering making the drive to Moab next Spring in the Gladiator and Powerwagon.

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
The only complaints my girls had was the super long 15 hour drive we had both ways. (one 15 then a 12 the next day) if you can fun that up somehow there wont be much for them to complain about. Its amazing out there.
When the kids were little we often made the 12 hr one-way trek to their grandparents. Doing it at night made a huge difference as far as the kids and traffic in general were concerned.

Sponsored

BearFootSam

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Fed
Missouri was pretty awful we were glad to get through that state. We hit a ton of windmills and of course the wind was against us, I bet i got 8mpg for that. Once we got out there though it wasnt bad. :D
That was me going west through SD last November, like 11mpg for 70 miles into the wind.

OP
OP
RavensEyeOffroad

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
That was me going west through SD last November, like 11mpg for 70 miles into the wind.
It sucks one tank of gas was 12 mpg another 13. 14 -15 was average. This tuff stuff alpha being so tall kills me.

Robtco99

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 wrangler, 01 cherokee
Where from in Ohio? Be curious to hear about your trip. I'm from up in the Akron/ Cleveland area, but my wife and I are considering making the drive to Moab next Spring in the Gladiator and Powerwagon.
I live near Cincinnati. It'll be I-74, to I-70 all the way. It'll be an exciting trip for my family, because we've never seen the Rockies, plus this will be the longest road trip we've ever taken

Flyin6

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com
Vehicle(s)
22AEV JT, 22 Ram 3500, Suburban 2500, 22 Caddy XT6
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aviator (military) Commercial pilot, rotary and fixed wing, Writer
I live near Cincinnati. It'll be I-74, to I-70 all the way. It'll be an exciting trip for my family, because we've never seen the Rockies, plus this will be the longest road trip we've ever taken
Not to hyjack, but when are you going? We live south of Cincinnati and will be in the Silverton Ouray/Alpine loop 27 Sep-1 Oct, and then Moab late on the 1st to the 4th. Route is much different. Have to drive south to Dallas for a military unit reunion first then work our way NW through Taos. Not, repeat, NOT looking toward the drive through the Texas (the size of Europe) or the Plains states drive home when it all ends...
Sponsored