Sponsored

Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK!

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
Height Adjustable Bed Rack System for Jeep Gladiator!

GREAT NEWS! Our most popular application is finally back in stock.

FREE Shipping in the Continental US!

Discover the WILD and enjoy the ADVENTURE with our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Chase-Bed Rack System! An adjustable, unique and functional system designed to provide expanded storage capacity that is perfect for any adventurer or outdoor enthusiast, anywhere and everywhere you choose to go. Providing a variety of features such as:

- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURING DEFECTS.*

- Height adjustment system: 17 ”(below cabin level) / 19.5” (cabin level) / 23 ”(Above cabin Level)

-
Adjustable Side/Roof Bars available to personalize your Bed Rack according to your necessities and make it UNIQUE!

-
Made with carbon steel and black powder coating finish paint for extreme protection and corrosion resistance

- Compatibility for the use of roof tents, light bars, High Lift Jack, recovery boards, fire extinguisher, water & gas containers and much more!

- MAX Rated Capacity Evenly Distributed (Static) 600 lbs. / Dynamic Capacity 300 lbs.

-
Easy installation with 24/7 customer assistance!

- Exclusive and Smart Patent Pending Design

Check us out on Google!

Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! PHOTO-2021-08-24-10-08-521

Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! david gladiator

Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! Copy of Copy of Copy of Untitled (6)

Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! 3

Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! 658B8EE4-F558-4664-9A45-23FC0F3BAFBB

Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! 2
Sponsored

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Forum discount?

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Forum discount?
Hello Joseph! Thank you for the question. We are not offering a forum discount at the moment, we do have special sales like the 10% OFF Summer Flash Sale 2 months ago when we sold out! When we do have a promotion we always post it here in the forum! We appreciate the Jeep Gladiator Community and always try to offer the best prices. Thank you once again. :like:

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Hello Joseph! Thank you for the question. We are not offering a forum discount at the moment, we do have special sales like the 10% OFF Summer Flash Sale 2 months ago when we sold out! When we do have a promotion we always post it here in the forum! We appreciate the Jeep Gladiator Community and always try to offer the best prices. Thank you once again. :like:
Sounds good, thanks!

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Actually I have one more question to make sure this would work for my needs. What is included with this kit? The front, back section and 2 cross bars? Also the load rating, the dynamic 300 is while driving and the static 600 is while stationery? So I’d have about 460 pounds left over with a rooftop tent weighing 140?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Actually I have one more question to make sure this would work for my needs. What is included with this kit? The front, back section and 2 cross bars? Also the load rating, the dynamic 300 is while driving and the static 600 is while stationery? So I’d have about 460 pounds left over with a rooftop tent weighing 140?
Hey Joseph no problem we love to help! The MOAB Bed Rack is the front and the rear bar but once you are in our website you will have the option to add the 4CX ROOF/SIDE BARS with just one click! This is recommended when using and RTT just like you mentioned. Also, what you said is correct, while stationary you have 600lbs weight capacity so if your RTT is 140lbs you would still able to add 460lbs easily without compromising the structure! Hope this helps, thank you! :handsinair:

Frenzyrider

First Name
Ess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Occupation
Svc
Any discounts coming up or running? Planning to pull the trigger.
Also, what hardware do I need to bolt on recovery boards?
What size rotopax will go with the rack and any associated hardware?

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Any discounts coming up or running? Planning to pull the trigger.
Also, what hardware do I need to bolt on recovery boards?
What size rotopax will go with the rack and any associated hardware?
Hello! Thank you so much for reaching out, we apologize about the delayed answer. We just started our Cyber Monday deals on our website! Up to 25% off in all our products :party:

Please use these pictures as reference for traction boards and Rotopax!

Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! 2
Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! 3
Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! 218929446_497537098002943_1934271321427662817_n
Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! 155869296_428331825122260_2669457913776005425_n
Jeep Gladiator Our TUWA PRO®️ 4CX Series MOAB Bed Rack System is finally BACK! 156466094_762618404687202_3070386866040364664_n

HuyLe

First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hey Joseph no problem we love to help! The MOAB Bed Rack is the front and the rear bar but once you are in our website you will have the option to add the 4CX ROOF/SIDE BARS with just one click! This is recommended when using and RTT just like you mentioned. Also, what you said is correct, while stationary you have 600lbs weight capacity so if your RTT is 140lbs you would still able to add 460lbs easily without compromising the structure! Hope this helps, thank you! :handsinair:

Can you tell me how much is the rack weight?
i missed the Cyber Monday deal where you hae 25% off. is there any discount going on now.

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Can you tell me how much is the rack weight?
i missed the Cyber Monday deal where you hae 25% off. is there any discount going on now.
Hello Huy, the MOAB Bed Rack is 88Lbs, if you add the 4CX Roof Bars the weight goes up to 116Lbs! Also, we just ended our holiday 10% Off promo, right now we have a 5% Off for all new members! As soon as you enter our website a pop up will appear where you can enter your email and receive the discount code!
Sponsored