Out with the new and in with the new

JJames

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Just traded my 18 JL sport yesterday for this 20 JT Rubicon. Had the wrangler for 13 months 17,000 miles and loved every minute of driving it. Space was an issue occasionally with a wife and 4 and 6 year old. Especially if wife wanted to grab grocery’s while we were out or school sent a bunch of stuff home with kids. I’ll miss flipping u turns like nothing and tight turns and trails but so much more utility made me make the switch. I had ordered a max tow sport s but they offered what I felt was a good deal on this in stock Rubi so I snagged it. Not planning on towing a lot and really only wanted the 4.10 gearing and wide axles of the max tow. Have a JKS 3.5 inch lift and black venomrex wheels I bought on Black Friday for the sport s in the garage so I’ll probably throw those on soon. Debating 35 or 37’s of course. Probably go with 35’s just because it’s my daily and as sweet as I think 37’s look I know 35’s will make more sense for now. Look forward to seeing what everyone’s doing!

4820D1E9-C95D-40AF-82FA-B9110900DD6F.jpeg

8BC88CDC-3BFC-4ED2-8178-3BDC33306F2B.jpeg
Sponsored

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Just put 35s on mine and thinking about the same lift, just worried it might scream at me to re gear and run 37s...

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Our JK was a 2 door. They're incredibly impractical but pretty cool. I miss it but the JT is just able to do so much more as a daily driven vehicle. You would have to plan trips around what it could realistically carry which wasn't much. Still super fun when none of that was a concern.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Our JK was a 2 door. They're incredibly impractical but pretty cool. I miss it but the JT is just able to do so much more as a daily driven vehicle. You would have to plan trips around what it could realistically carry which wasn't much. Still super fun when none of that was a concern.
Meh, my wife and I plus two (small) dogs drove our 2-door JKR across Canada this past summer. It was loaded to the tits, but was fine (though a JT would have been more comfortable!). We haven’t had the back seats in it much since we bought it, but it worked.

If I get my way, we’ll keep the JKR and trade in my Audi for a JT...
Sponsored