First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport S max type tow
Occupation
Medical
I've seen some opinions about larger Milestar Patagonias, but I'd love to know if anyone has tried them out in this particular configuration. Wally world has a pretty good price on them right now:

Jeep Gladiator Patagonia -- 33's? Screenshot_20210916-124124_Chrome

Thanks!!

Jeff
Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
The screen grab you have up is the all terrain and I cannot comment on them.

I am however, running the Patagonia M/T in 285/75R16 on my current daily driver XJ. They have plenty of grip and are very quite. I was running KO2's before my Milestars and I felt those made a lot of noise, these I can't distinguish from all the other Jeep noises.

SWFLGladiator

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Similar to above response. I am running the MT’s (and in a larger size). But I AM impressed by them so far. I previously had Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and I don’t miss them.

OP
OP

jwassdo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator sport S max type tow
Occupation
Medical
Similar to above response. I am running the MT’s (and in a larger size). But I AM impressed by them so far. I previously had Nitto Ridge Grapplers, and I don’t miss them.

Ok, so these aren't really still considered "off brand" anymore? It's not like buying Nexen or Ironman, right?

SWFLGladiator

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Ok, so these aren't really still considered "off brand" anymore? It's not like buying Nexen or Ironman, right?
Sorry if I confused the matter. The screenshot you posted is a different tread pattern altogether, and listed as all terrain.
The Pategonias I currently have now are MT’s with a bit more “aggressive” tread. I was more chiming in on that this is my first set of Milestars, and I am impressed with them so far.

XJhawk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales Manager
I went from Nitto to Patagonia on my JK. I was really impressed with the Patagonia M/Ts.
Quieter on the street and great grip off road.

Would buy again.
Sponsored