‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ

jZO

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Does the Tazer allow you to put it in drive, and move forward, with the door open? Mine in stock form locks the brakes and slams it back into neutral or park when you try to drive with the door open. This is the dumbest safety feature EVER!!! Does the Tazer allow you to turn that shit off?
I’m super late to a response on this post, but for whoever it will help, the answer is Yes. Tazr Mini allows you to remove this ridiculous safety feature.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
I’m super late to a response on this post, but for whoever it will help, the answer is Yes. Tazr Mini allows you to remove this ridiculous safety feature.
Source? Last I saw, Tazer themselves admitted that they were no longer able to disable AutoPark, and their documentation also shows no mention of having that capability. They were able to at one point years ago, but then Jeep updated the firmware and Tazer was no longer able to disable it.

I also don't think a feature that prevents unintentional deaths is "ridiculous", but we probably don't need to go down that rabbit hole. Suffice to say, Tazer at present cannot disable AutoPark.

jZO

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Source? Last I saw, Tazer themselves admitted that they were no longer able to disable AutoPark, and their documentation also shows no mention of having that capability. They were able to at one point years ago, but then Jeep updated the firmware and Tazer was no longer able to disable it.

I also don't think a feature that prevents unintentional deaths is "ridiculous", but we probably don't need to go down that rabbit hole. Suffice to say, Tazer at present cannot disable AutoPark.
Interesting. Thanks for the update - sounds like it was removed then. Mine gave the option to disable and works.
Sponsored