First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Selling stuff
What are you going to do with your "Badge of Honor" Plate stickers from FCA when you complete those trails ? Maybe it would be cool to debadge everything except for the "Badge of Honor" .
Great idea
Sponsored

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I recieved some "questions" today in a parking lot about why on earth i would remove the Mojave hood stickers and badges from my jeep. They were generally baffled at why i would do such a thing. This is my first jeep and i have removed badges and stickers from every vehicle I've owned. Is this something i can epect to encounter going forward? HAHAHAHA
Yep, I did the same thing to my Mojave but not necessarily because I hate decals in general, but was planning to do something custom. But after having it off for 6 months I have come to love it and will likely not put anything on the hood again.

I am a huge fan of orange but going with a more subdued look on my Sarge green Jeep ;-)

Cheers

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Is this something i can epect to encounter going forward?
Random person on the street encounter, I would be surprised if it happens again. Most people just look, internalize what they think and move on.

If attending a Jeep type event, yeah you would probably get some questions.

You do you and forget what others think. Only exception is if you install a "angry" grille, then you need to be publicly chastised.

Sponsored

Barnaby’sdad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Stuff
I generally hate decals, so I get it. I even had all of the badges on a previous vehicle replaced with body color so I wouldn’t have to look at chrome accents.

That being said, I’d be pissed if I went out in a parking lot one day and someone had taken my Rubicon stickers.:mad: I paid good money for those.🤡

OP
OP
Scottblood1971
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Selling stuff

Sprinkler-Fitter

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Installed fire sprinklers (retired)
I don’t understand why anyone would care what you do with your stickers enough that there would be a thread about it.

John Lenheiser

First Name
Trainman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 dr. Willys
Occupation
Retired
Stickers/Decals do make a vehicle, that's why so many Sports have Rubicon decals on the hood. I personally like personalizing my vehicles just to standout from other cookie cutter vehicles. This is what I would like to do to a Willys model, remove the Willys decals and install a set of old st
Jeep Gladiator People confused why I removed Mojave hood stickers and badges from my Jeep Jeep Islander 2pic
yle Islander decals.

Sponsored

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
I also debadge my vehicles. Did my JT and my JLU the day we got home with them. I despise the little emblems dealers use so while I'm at it I just take off everything. The only things I left were the raised letter "Jeep" on the tailgate and sides.

I will add though, that I run full size graphics so no one would see them anyway.
Jeep Gladiator People confused why I removed Mojave hood stickers and badges from my Jeep Jeep Islander 2pic
I’ve left mine as is cuz I’m torn, I think the JT looks great with and without factory decals. That’s said, GOCAMPN has a home run!

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I like the emblems, I think they look good. I don’t really understand the people that remove them and slap on stupid names and phrases but that’s just me lol. We’re all different.

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I put a sticker on mine that says "STICKER" I took it off after the humor of it died down

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
Never had a big ol' sticker on any part of any of my vehicles and had considered removing the Rubicon badges off the hood while waiting for delivery and even right after. But, like the red dash and Jeep waves, they've grown on me also. It's kind of a disadvantage though: You get through a difficult obstacle and they say "of course; it's a Rubicon." And if you get stuck they say "you've got a Rubicon and you couldn't get through that!"

The pressure to perform which that piece of vinyl puts on you is REAL so it makes me think that may be at least partly the reason why the op removed his badging.
Sponsored

Last edited: