First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Google says 75"-76" high. I suppose this depends on tire pressure? Also, 218" long and 74" wide.
Sponsored

OP
OP

DoAWheelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Just found this measurement thread. I read a Rubicon height of 73” which may place Mojave at 74” and adding 1” of tire for 35’s no lift leaves me at 75” overall. Does that sound right? Either way that’s mega close and I think I need a bigger garage :)

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/official-gladiator-measurements-thread.17903/
Sounds like you'll have 1.5"-3"...you should be okay. Probably need a spotter the first time and take it slow. Just no fancy LEDs I guess :rock:

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Yes, the only difference in the second post is the MOPAR 2" lift. Tires the same, Mojave stock.
hmmm. That might be subtle enough to mount those mopar springs right to a mojave. Is it as subtle a change in person in your view? Or is it “a bigger difference than the pic shows”?

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

Sponsored

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
hmmm. That might be subtle enough to mount those mopar springs right to a mojave. Is it as subtle a change in person in your view? Or is it “a bigger difference than the pic shows”?
Not sure how to answer. If definitely sits higher...more so in the rear than the front but it's still significant. On a side view, the stock 33's look pretty lost in the well wells...def needs the 35" tire to look "right". I not sure I'd do it without someone smarter than me weighing in for sure.

I suspect it'd be pretty darn close with 35" tires on the Mojave and MOPAR 2" lift and stock tires on the Rubicon. Unfortunately, don't have that pic...

Really, I'm so happy with my ride quality and look that I don't really have much desire to mess with the suspension. I will go to 35" tires when these wear out wait...not much of a fan of throwing away perfectly good tires! :)

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Remember, the 1” of tire nets you 0.5” of lift...
Depending on the tire...wouldn't he still be at 1" difference (33" tires to 35" tires = 1" of lift)? (Understood that some 35" tires are actually on 34" in diameter)

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
Depending on the tire...wouldn't he still be at 1" difference (33" tires to 35" tires = 1" of lift)? (Understood that some 35" tires are actually on 34" in diameter)
I think we’re saying the same thing...

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Not sure how to answer. If definitely sits higher...more so in the rear than the front but it's still significant. On a side view, the stock 33's look pretty lost in the well wells...def needs the 35" tire to look "right". I not sure I'd do it without someone smarter than me weighing in for sure.

I suspect it'd be pretty darn close with 35" tires on the Mojave and MOPAR 2" lift and stock tires on the Rubicon. Unfortunately, don't have that pic...

Really, I'm so happy with my ride quality and look that I don't really have much desire to mess with the suspension. I will go to 35" tires when these wear out wait...not much of a fan of throwing away perfectly good tires! :)
thanks. From the pic it looks about 1” higher front and 1-2” higher rear over mojave. sound close?

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
thanks. From the pic it looks about 1” higher front and 1-2” higher rear over mojave. sound close?
Yeah...pretty close...

Sponsored

Ravenron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
OP
OP

DoAWheelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Thanks for all the help everybody! You all done talked me into it.

Just ordered some BFG 35” KO2 and a set of AEV Savegre II. Can’t wait!

MkelleyRubie

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
You're welcome...also, I've attached a few pics of the same vehicles on stock 33's but the Rubicon has the 2" MOPAR lift. This was just after lift install but before tires arrived. As expected, still taller but not as drastic.

Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 1.jpg

Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 2.jpg

Mojave vs Rubicon 2in Lift 3.jpg
On the rubicon did you end up with any factory rake after the install?

cparkdds

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Dentist
Hey all,

So I’m waiting on my New Mojave to show up late this week and, of course, I’ve been aggressively online shopping in advance of its arrival :)

Im strongly considering going to 35s, but I see some pics where it looks like a massive difference and others where it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it.

Anybody have back-to-back pics of their ride moving from the OE 33 to a 35? Same angle if possible.
What did you end up doing ? I bought a 2021 mojave last month and immediately switch out the 33s to 35s and really feel like there is hardly a difference in appearance .
Sponsored