First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
'21 Willys, no lift. 255/80/17 (33")

Jeep Gladiator Pictures of 33s and 35s IMG_4427
Really like this look. And those Falkens are a steal (relatively) right now. Any issues with a rough ride on tall, thin e rated tires? I'd think wider, slightly softer would smooth out the ride a bit but maybe I'm over thinking it.

Ryan...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Really like this look. And those Falkens are a steal (relatively) right now. Any issues with a rough ride on tall, thin e rated tires? I'd think wider, slightly softer would smooth out the ride a bit but maybe I'm over thinking it.
No issues or complaints whatsoever on these tires. I replaced the original mud terrain's with these and they are worlds more comfortable.

I drive about 90 miles a day commuting for work, and these are as butter smooth as the Falkens on my buddies F150.

I run them at 37 psi. I recently went to an off-road park where I aired them down to about 23-25psi and they performed flawlessly.

I've run Toyo AT3 on my Land Rover, KO2s and Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my F150, and I would put these Falkens right there with all of them. Winter will be the real test, and based on reviews I'm sure they'll perform great.
Sponsored