Sponsored

Pitch and Roll Calibration on off-road pages?

kyleking777

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKRU
After lifting my gladiator 4.5” and slapping 40s in it, my pitch it too far forward, i don’t mean by a looks preference. I mean on the actual Uconnect off-road pages.
Is there a way to correct this? Or calibrate it?
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I cannot comment directly on the JT, but on other trucks, there is usually a pitch and roll sensor located close to the vehicle floor center line usually tucked under the center console and/or transmission hump area. Some other lifted trucks usually have to shim the sensor because of stability and traction control errors the lift would throw out of tolerance.

OP
OP
kyleking777

kyleking777

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKRU
Can anybody relate this to the JT? Is it the same case for them?

OP
OP
kyleking777

kyleking777

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKRU
So for anybody who stumbles upon this in the future, i figured out the cause and the solution.

I was just going to let this go, as i dont use the offroad pages much. However i then realized there was an issue with the ESS (electric Start stop) not working, on my dash it said it was not ready due to steep grade, even on flat ground.

So doing some digging, i realized the cause of this was not the lift kit, however, it was the superchips flash call after i recalibrated for 40s and 4.88 gears. i kept getting an error message about the ABS not initializing. but was having no issues.

Well, in the menus on the flashcal, there is a service option, i scrolled down to the ABS, i both reset, and re-calibrated ABS. this recalirated my Pitch and Roll as well. and all problems have been resolved.
Sponsored