Daddiator54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Freedom
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Ha funny story. What state are you in? Luckily, here in Florida we donā€™t need more than one mirror. However, side mirrors do provide their benefits. Police donā€™t have any issues here with it.

OP
OP
Lunentucker

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Ha funny story. What state are you in? Luckily, here in Florida we donā€™t need more than one mirror. However, side mirrors do provide their benefits. Police donā€™t have any issues here with it.
Virginia

Sponsored

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
Or poke. Florida really good in comparison to some of the commy states thankfully.

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Kia Sportage
Occupation
Deputy
I never once got pulled over when I was top down doors off in my 01 Wrangler. No side mirrors.

As a cop now I can safely say I wouldn't pull someone over for no side mirrors unless they almost hit someone as a result.

Maybe I'm just bias though.

CarlMedina

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Occupation
developer
That's quite a story you've got there, running into your ex-neighbor on your first day going au naturel! Life can certainly throw some unexpected twists our way, and it sounds like you had a good laugh about it.
On a more serious note, if you ever find yourself facing more significant issues, like harassment or dealing with individuals who might be trying to blackmail you, it's essential to know how to get rid of blackmailers. There are legal channels and resources available to help address these concerns, ensuring your safety and peace of mind.

Last edited:

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
Florida really good in comparison to some of the commy states
Having been an LEO in S. Florida it's not that we didn't care we just had more important things to do. Years of working the night shift and I can honestly say I have never pulled a jeep for mirrors or poke. Those are cheap tricks to use when pulling over cars that obviously were only in your neighborhood to cop some rocks. Yes, we profiled ;)
Sponsored