Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
As much as I love Jeep, I would HATE to have it as a patrol vehicle. Search and Rescue or Forest Patrol? Sure. City or normal county duties? Pass.

Edited: A word
A few years back I had a Ford P/U for patrol it beat the S### out of the Chevy's patrol car at least for leg room. The 6pt deer probably didn't like it as well though. His rack is hanging on my shed now. 🤭 responding to a call. Definitely needs better bumpers for that, like on that JT. When I worked in GA. 4x4 truck would have been better part of the time, we had 2 but not marked or emergency equipment just a radio. S10 and 1 ton old beat up oil burner Ford to move speed signs, light set and barricades.

OP
OP

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
In any case, the government still has to prove through an investigative and legal process that money is owed. That’s due process. That has to happen or we cease to be a free country. That process is exceedingly expensive and it’s cost is often proportional to the complexity and amount in question. In other words the more money you have the harder you can make it for the IRS to prove that you owe money to Treasury. This is particularly true when the tax code itself is massively complex for businesses and certain types of investors. A lot of tax avoidance is legal. Parsing what is and isn’t requires a complex forensic process.

Sea.
The problem is the easy target for every agenda is the middle class. A big bloated out of control G is what makes a country cease being free imo.

They are hiring still. These are the requirements, It def doesn't look like they will be going after the middle class at all. Especially the guy that sent a 601.00 venmo and forgot to declare it. People who earned 25k or less were 5 times more likely to have been audited last year.
Jeep Gladiator New Gladiator Police Trucks in Hollywood, FL 1660169238639

MadCat0911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just want that sports bar...

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO

In the past 2yrs we've finally had JLUR's replacing the JKUR patrol vehicles, wondering if maybe in a couple years there could be some JTR's added to replace any of the Silverado's or F150's

Sponsored

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
Wow

Confusing West Coast with East Coast and Commifornia with Freelorida.
Are people really that stupid?

No need to answer, I know it's yes.

For me, I like it. Lifted JT that can drive onto a person's porch if needed.

texanjeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport-S Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
I.T.
that is so badass. I love the look.

Deleted member 28696

I'd write it a ticket since its tires are poking past the fenders. ;)
Sponsored