Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
  • Banned
Popping sounds like it's coming from B pillar driver's side under the floor. It only happens when the weight of the truck shifts during acceleration or breaking.
Has anyone else experienced this or knows where to start to track the sound down
Sponsored

Glendawg619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 2 door JKR, '20 JTR, '21 JTR Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Popping sounds like it's coming from B pillar driver's side under the floor. It only happens when the weight of the truck shifts during acceleration or breaking.
Has anyone else experienced this or knows where to start to track the sound down
I just had this happen, check the bolts on your sway bar end links. My upper passenger side sway bar end link bolt and washer had popped out.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I lost one of the nuts on mine lat week on a trail after that every time.i hit a bump I heard a clunk. Found it went to dealer. Under warranty. Will be fixed this week I hope.
Jeep Gladiator Popping after off road flex IMG_20211129_005949232

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I had to double take this headline, I could have sworn it said something else at first.

Glendawg619

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 2 door JKR, '20 JTR, '21 JTR Diesel
Build Thread
Link
I lost one of the nuts on mine lat week on a trail after that every time.i hit a bump I heard a clunk. Found it went to dealer. Under warranty. Will be fixed this week I hope.
Jeep Gladiator Popping after off road flex IMG_20211129_005949232
no need to go to the dealer, its a m12- 1.75 hex nut. you will need a washer to match. home depot has them both. make sure its stainless so it doesnt rust

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
no need to go to the dealer, its a m12- 1.75 hex nut. you will need a washer to match. home depot has them both. make sure its stainless so it doesnt rust
Threads are trashed. Under warranty. I'll let the dealer deal with it. But thanks for the heads up.
Sponsored