Sponsored

Possible group buy cap opportunity?

RudeJeepin

Well-Known Member
First Name
Carl
Joined
May 6, 2022
Threads
6
Messages
1,834
Reaction score
2,870
Location
Washington
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Thanks guys. That sill makes it a great deal.
Can't wait to see pictures and hear your thoughts, once they start showing up.
Sponsored

 
OP
OP
BourbonRunner

BourbonRunner

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jul 10, 2022
Threads
21
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
3,759
Location
Baltimore
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM, '04 E46. I hate my money and it shows.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Foole
Mine is ordered and should hopefully be here by the end of the year.

I wound up opting for the platform and cross bars just in case future plans necessitate it.

Just a word of advice: If you use a CC to pay, you will be charged a processing fee. I used my Amex and it banged me for an additional $53. Bank transfers were no charge but I wanted to have the additional protection from Amex.
 

RudeJeepin

Well-Known Member
First Name
Carl
Joined
May 6, 2022
Threads
6
Messages
1,834
Reaction score
2,870
Location
Washington
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Mine is ordered and should hopefully be here by the end of the year.

I wound up opting for the platform and cross bars just in case future plans necessitate it.

Just a word of advice: If you use a CC to pay, you will be charged a processing fee. I used my Amex and it banged me for an additional $53. Bank transfers were no charge but I wanted to have the additional protection from Amex.
Out of curiosity, did they charge you up front for the whole thing?
 
OP
OP
BourbonRunner

BourbonRunner

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jul 10, 2022
Threads
21
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
3,759
Location
Baltimore
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTM, '04 E46. I hate my money and it shows.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Foole
Out of curiosity, did they charge you up front for the whole thing?
Yes, which is why I put it on Amex. Extra layer of protection on this end.
Sponsored

 
 







Top