First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Like the others, it wasn't a scam. All of the date code are the same 1222.

Gotta love the small victories...... especially when you now have more money for Jeep parts

PXL_20220930_162319780.jpg

PXL_20220930_162300096.jpg
Sponsored

THE SANDALORIAN

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Like the others, it wasn't a scam. All of the date code are the same 1222.

Gotta love the small victories...... especially when you now have more money for Jeep parts

Jeep Gladiator Possible tire scam? maxxis razr mt PXL_20220930_162300096

Jeep Gladiator Possible tire scam? maxxis razr mt PXL_20220930_162300096
Not a scam, and even now, this is still available. How many of these things did they have??

R0BSTR0SITY

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
HVAC-R
I placed my order yesterday afternoon. Received a confirmation email and shipping date.
Just received emails that my order was canceled and informed of my purchase refund.
I just checked the listing on Wal-Mart's website and it shows the tires in stock and I can add them to my cart and order them again, just not wanting to be let down again tomorrow.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Not a scam, and even now, this is still available. How many of these things did they have??

dang...was out of stock a min ago...now its back open again. Im wondering if there is some sort of glitches or something odd going on.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I placed my order yesterday afternoon. Received a confirmation email and shipping date.
Just received emails that my order was canceled and informed of my purchase refund.
I just checked the listing on Wal-Mart's website and it shows the tires in stock and I can add them to my cart and order them again, just not wanting to be let down again tomorrow.
why not try. the worst that can happen is it gets cancelled again. Maybe not.

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The link to the 40's now show 802$ each...but still the same description for a 10" wide 20" wheel tire. lol

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Hope all of the boys that thought they were out on the deal keep an eye on this thread.

RedChili

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
So I ordered last night around midnight and received an alert from my bank card that showed that my card had been charged and the amount ($630) had been deducted. So I'm thinking great, it worked! Then about 2AM I received an alert from my bank card I had 3 more charges of $630 on my card. So then I'm thinking, shoot, looks like I'm getting charged $630 per tire. So I bring up my bank app and I see 4 charges for $630 and 3 refunds for $630 so there was some type of snafu on Walmart's end.

So as of now, I have 4 charges and 3 refunds, and I'm net $630 again. and my order on Walmart shows "preparing" as the status with a delivery date of Thursday Oct. 6. At this point I guess I'm waiting to see if the entire order gets cancelled...but I won't be surprised either way since some on here have had good luck with the order and others not so much.

Should have gone to sleep last night instead of playing on the internet!:facepalm:

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
So I ordered last night around midnight and received an alert from my bank card that showed that my card had been charged and the amount ($630) had been deducted. So I'm thinking great, it worked! Then about 2AM I received an alert from my bank card I had 3 more charges of $630 on my card. So then I'm thinking, shoot, looks like I'm getting charged $630 per tire. So I bring up my bank app and I see 4 charges for $630 and 3 refunds for $630 so there was some type of snafu on Walmart's end.

So as of now, I have 4 charges and 3 refunds, and I'm net $630 again. and my order on Walmart shows "preparing" as the status with a delivery date of Thursday Oct. 6. At this point I guess I'm waiting to see if the entire order gets cancelled...but I won't be surprised either way since some on here have had good luck with the order and others not so much.

Should have gone to sleep last night instead of playing on the internet!:facepalm:
That might explain why I got an immedaite email from Chase decining the charge due to fraud? I was able to respond that I made the charge and run it again with a successful order .....So far. We will see.

THE SANDALORIAN

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

I've had that happen with Walmart on numerous purchases. It always works its way out to charge properly. You should be good to go. I ordered yesterday morning and mine have shipped and are scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

Sponsored

Jeep-A-Kneez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel, 1995 YJ 4.0
I ordered about 4:30 yesterday, still in that "preparing" state and showing October 10th for delivery. Maybe, maybe not. Will have to wait and see.

Randonexplosion

First Name
Randon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
My tires are only a couple months old but I ordered anyway. I think my 0 offset wheels will handle the extra width just fine. Anyone know the weight on these offhand?

Edit: Oof 82.8 lbs

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
Mine are in Colorado. Should arrive tomorrow. Glad I have 4.88

Randonexplosion

First Name
Randon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
What size wheels are you guys planning to run them on? They recommend 9-11.5"

Ive run a skinnier wheel than recommended several times and never had any issues.

CreepyJeepy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 3.0
Occupation
Cyber Security
looks like they have gone to 452 in price. Is that what you are seeing? each?
Sponsored