2021 JTRD & 2008 JKUR
Occupation
Self-loathing

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Welp boiz and girls all I gotta say is that I'm very happy and thanks to the forum I now got me a set of tires for my jeep now :)

Next up is a set of beadlocks
Thinking of the kmc tank beadlocks in bronze or the method 103v5 in gold 🤔
What are yalls opinions?
20221002_112458.jpg
I went tank in anthracite after comparing to the method because the tanks have the 4.4" backspace option where the methods didnt. 4.4" honestly pokes a lot already, 3.5 would just be too much for me. With MC arms I'm easily clearing 39x13.5 so I don't see a need for even more backspace.

RedChili

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Happy for all of you that got in on the deal with a big thank you to the OP for posting it!

My original order was cancelled and when I checked with Walmart, they said I had cancelled it. Just to see if I could get them to admit to their mistake, I contacted customer service through their chat feature and explained that I had not cancelled it and I simply wanted to know why they cancelled it.

First guy/gal told me that my card had an issue and thats why it was cancelled. I politely explained that my card flagged the initial transaction, but I OK'ed it and placed the order and that my card was actually charged multiple times. Got disconnected from the chat and so I tried again. Eventually I was told that If I re-ordered, they would make sure my card worked. I thanked them for that info and asked if it was still possible to get it at the original price of $116 per tire? They said they would work on that and to re order and then contact customer service again. I said I would not really want to re-order unless I could get the original price, but I appreciated their help.

Well, they came back and said, place the order and once it is delivered, let them know and they would refund my card the difference between what I pay and what I would have paid originally. (I think they were at 390 or 405 each vs 116?)

All I really wanted was to see if they would admit that they ran the wrong price or that they had run out of stock and that they were sorry but I was out of luck, but the conversation took a different direction. So anyway, I am skeptical that they will actually refund the difference, but went ahead and ordered figuring if they wont do what they say they are going to do, I'll either return them or just hold onto them until I can get a re-gear and lift going. Either way I'll find out later this week after they are supposed to be delivered. If they honor the original price I'll have to admit that I will be pretty impressed with Walmart!

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
You can always just return them to the store 🤷‍♂️. They have something like 90 day return policy.

Sponsored

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
Welp boiz and girls all I gotta say is that I'm very happy and thanks to the forum I now got me a set of tires for my jeep now :)

Next up is a set of beadlocks
Thinking of the kmc tank beadlocks in bronze or the method 103v5 in gold 🤔
What are yalls opinions?
20221002_112458.jpg
I'm a Method fan. That V3 ring is sick. 3.5 BS is perfect with the 13.5 tires

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Happy for all of you that got in on the deal with a big thank you to the OP for posting it!

My original order was cancelled and when I checked with Walmart, they said I had cancelled it. Just to see if I could get them to admit to their mistake, I contacted customer service through their chat feature and explained that I had not cancelled it and I simply wanted to know why they cancelled it.

First guy/gal told me that my card had an issue and thats why it was cancelled. I politely explained that my card flagged the initial transaction, but I OK'ed it and placed the order and that my card was actually charged multiple times. Got disconnected from the chat and so I tried again. Eventually I was told that If I re-ordered, they would make sure my card worked. I thanked them for that info and asked if it was still possible to get it at the original price of $116 per tire? They said they would work on that and to re order and then contact customer service again. I said I would not really want to re-order unless I could get the original price, but I appreciated their help.

Well, they came back and said, place the order and once it is delivered, let them know and they would refund my card the difference between what I pay and what I would have paid originally. (I think they were at 390 or 405 each vs 116?)

All I really wanted was to see if they would admit that they ran the wrong price or that they had run out of stock and that they were sorry but I was out of luck, but the conversation took a different direction. So anyway, I am skeptical that they will actually refund the difference, but went ahead and ordered figuring if they wont do what they say they are going to do, I'll either return them or just hold onto them until I can get a re-gear and lift going. Either way I'll find out later this week after they are supposed to be delivered. If they honor the original price I'll have to admit that I will be pretty impressed with Walmart!
Yeah...id be skeptical that it will work out that way....BUT im hoping it works out that way for you!

Staphylococcus0

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gecko Gladiator, aka Ostentatious.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Machinist
Just looked, they are listed at $390 now.

Kinda upset I didn't buy a set. But I just bought my coopers

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now I need to crawl under at some point and see if my spare wheel with the new tire will mount up in place of the current spare. Doubt it but we will see.

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Om seeing 390 on ea tire

Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I totally forgot to ask, how much of a PITA was it to get them balanced
Not sure, I didnt hear any complaints. BUT, the shop I took them to mounts 40's and other things all the time as well.